View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 08:22 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC, 289 c.i. with a T-5 "Living the Cobra Experience"
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clois Harlan View Post
Randy don't take this wrong but the price is fair! Road America, Mid-Ohio, Autobahn in Chicago, is over $200 per day. Even Run n Gun is close to $200 per day! On a certain track I have paid as much as $300 per day to do some HIGH SPEED TOURING. I think I paid $135 per day at Hallet for Thur and Fri and $145.00 for Saturday when you get to run the track backwards with fewer cars.

If you have never raced or done any High Speed driving the value might not be there for you. It is all a matter of choice; a Yugo will get you where you're going but it is a lot more fun to make the trip in Corvette, Jaguar, Cobra, etc!

Clois
Clois,

I can understand the extra fee for the track events, no problem there, but I only wanted to put my Cobra in the show on Sunday and was told I still had to pay the $40.00 Participation fee on top of the $25.00 registration fee to enter the show.

Maybe I'm just cheap, but I can't see spending $65.00 to have my car in a show, unless it's going to a good charity.

SSSSSSammy, Thanks for the invite, I might come over Sunday as a spectator, if I do, I'll stop by & say "hi"!

Hope you all have a great time.

"Living the Cobra Experience"