View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID GAGNARD View Post
4: Then there was the time at a large car convention thingy a few years ago at a road course track. The show cars had their own parking area (very large) and the race cars had the racer paddock next to the track. Space was at a premium for the race cars. Tons of people there... This group of Brand X owners show up early and begin to take over just about the most prime spot in the racer paddock and spread out using up the room that no less than 25 race cars could have used, they had maybe 10 show cars. The roped of the area in crime scene type tape and pulled out their lounge chairs and began telling each other how great their Brand X cars were. Not a single one was a track car nor did they ever get "on-track". They were more interested in showing everyone just how good their cars were and just how good they were, instead all they did was cause hard feeling with everyone around for the whole weekend!!!!!!!!!! When asked to move, they about had a fit and refused as they said they were entiitled to "their" spot...... Biggest bunch of a$$holes I ever saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard about this one from several fellow "Club Cranky" members who were at this very same event, makes me sad to say I used to own one of those "brand X" cars.........

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS