Old 08-03-2009, 06:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Racing
Send a message via AIM to DA5ID
Not Ranked     

Wow,

You guys are awesome!

I'm impressed at the amount of valuable info I have gotten with this post... thanks a ton.

In the web development community, even intelligent questions are often met with "RTFM" or the standard "It depends on what you're trying to do" response.

So ok... IRS
Seems that IRS is definitely the way to go: Have any of you guys had any luck with these? http://www.cwiinc.com/

That JAG IRS looks pretty tasty, but I always like real testimonials. Anyone have one of these on an FFR?

If not which one do people usually use on these beasts?

Does the standard SVT Cobra IRS fit well on our cars? I'm still a total noob when it comes to which one would be best, and if I do this I *really* don't wan't to do it twice because I didn't do enough research.

Suspension

Levy Racing seems to get a lot of endorsement around here so I'll trust you guys and go that route when looking at new shocks and the seats are also an awesome little suggestion I would not have thought of on my own right away.

Seats
You talking about these ones Rich? FFR Leather Seat

Power Steering
This seems to be something that's going to take a bit more thought.

PatrickT, MrMustang, Rich F, Rich A, Franklin, JHV48 and BobCowan... you guys are awesome... thanks a ton guys, I have a pretty clear idea of at least where I can start with this and I'm excited.

-Da5id