View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby alum 468 block
Not Ranked     

Trularin

Dave,

All good here. So you will not get a chance to go hunting. Damn work..

Business is good here with a lot of renovations taking place. We have added onto the the restaurant and have all new coffee machines and other equipment. Slowed me down a bit as the installation has been all over the place.

Todd is doing a great job over there.

I have slowed down a little and sold off the apartment in Geelong. Sick of renovations there. The owner on the top level purchased the apartment we had renovated and the apartment next door that Todd was in.

I have since renovated and living in a home just nearby. That renovation took over two years at this home, and was a complete re build of an Eichler style home. We added all the modern touches - pool, spa, garage, hoist games room - all for me.. etc etc.

So back to playing with toys now. The GT40 is back and running and I'm about to re trim the interior and finish it off inside. It is running really well.

I had planned to get over to the 'Run N Gun' and spend a few weeks in the States there. But I missed getting good air seats so I have decided to let it go.

Andrew from Victoria - a GT40 owner - is heading over to catch up with Hershal and drive up to Midstates Raceway with him in Hershal's GT40.

So all going well. All good with you, Eric and the gang there..

Cheers
KMS 427 #662 Shelby 468 CSX 1026