View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 01:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Daytona Coupe with Ford 351W
Not Ranked     
Default Coupe is home for final assembly!!

Checkthe photobucket for shots of my Coupe that was delivered from the body shop Sunday-

I have started to reassemble it however I now am facing a battle with cancer again that will sideline me for a while. I start chemo and radiation next week for 5 straight weeks (staying at a Hope House during the week, coming home on the weekends)- I know from my last bout with cancer that the chemo kicks the crap outta me, I mostly sleep and have trouble eating!! Yuck.

After the 5 week treatment, I rest for 4 weeks, then get re-staged (they look at the tumor again) then they operate to remove the tumor. The I get 6 months of chemo follow up once every two weeks- Lord knows how I will feel during these follow up chemo treatments. We signed up for a week Doo Wop cruise the end of April 2010 and have to make a decision if we will be able to do that (hopefully on the off week of chemo).

I am trying to get as much done as I can before I start with getting my chemo port and then the treatements and I will update my photobucket page as I complete different steps.
Later
FlaRalph

Last edited by FlaRalph; 08-20-2009 at 05:37 PM..