View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Need some help; need some parts

Hello Julie, When i gave you the VIN of the E_M I bought on eBay, I told you the number was ---620----. It is ---602----..
I am in dire need of some info regarding what the toggles are supposed to do. I have ID'd the off/on headlights, HI/Lo beams, Windshield wipers and another for park lights. Turning the headlights on doesn't give me tail lights. turn signals don't work. There are open spots in all three fuse panels, and four loose wires next to the steering column. I could sure use a wiring diagram.
The car has Corvette suspension frt and rear, an LT-4 engine , 700R4 trans , and air conditioning. 90 " wheelbase. The original owner was in Carrolton, Texas and the car was ordered as a kit would be my guess. It wasn't a cheap car.wind wings, visors, front eng. oil cooler
I got it after setting in a barn for at least 2 - 3 years, so it needs some help. "Ridden hard and put away wet - -"
I may need to get you to make a new top for me. dark blue ? Difficult since the snaps are there for top and tonneau. Side curtain ferrules are the also. And thoughts? (352)751-1960 The Villages,Florida
Also wonder who re does the ceramic on headers / sidepipes.