View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 01:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Greetings, another ac cobra ordered!!

Hello, my name is Ryan, and myself and my good friend Chris have just ordered the Cobra kit from Sonny at Antiques and will be here mid Sept. Gonna be alot of sleepless nights I'm sure, cant wait till it's here. Just wanted to get some feedback and/or imput on what everyone has thought about their car so far, and maybe some tricks, or sollutions to anything you might have run into with your build that we should look for maybe? One question I do have right off the bat was what people thought of the drivers side foot box, and how much room you have with a clutch? I have heard alot of complaints from factory five owners that there was not nearly the room needed to be able to shift comfortably? So was playing with the idea of throwing in an automatic. We are both 6 feet tall, so room is always a concideraton. Any and all help is appreiciated. I also am an ASE mechanic of 10 years so if you have any mechanical questions that I can help with, feel free to shoot me an email. Happy motorin, Ryan and Chris.