View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The Dr is IN,

This is an old post, but I feel it bears reexamination, as it is obviously been contaminated by some "FE"-TARDED members.

It is dangerous when those who suffer from "FE"-TARDATION feel they need to comment on this subject. It is as if they did not even read the title of the post?
Ok, I'm sorry, I need to be more sensitive, Not so abrupt, it is a serious disability that needs to be identified and properly treated.
So let's read it together, obviously the pressure in your tiny skulls has made it difficult to sound out the big words.

Ok slowly now..."What is the best FORD engine per dollar?"

I should have seen this coming, when ever a "FE"-TARD sees "best" and "FORD" they can help but blurt out FE!!!!

"FE"-TARDISM, much like Tourette syndrome, causes the afflicted to randomly exclaim offensive words and obviously false statements in socially and morally inappropriate settings.
Typically, you will hear things like "FE's are the best!!" or "FE's are the most efficient, least expensive, most reliable engines ever created!"

While I am confident that my previously suggested treatment for the more serious "FE-TITUS", will yield positive results for the group, I have devised less invasive than program.
I believe that if the oxygen level in the blood of the afflicted is reduced significantly (98-100% should be sufficient) for a period of 30-40 min, the symptoms should subside. This procedure can be applied manually by a second party or self applied by means of a rope and simple slip type knot.
Another advantage to this treatment type, is that it may be started IMMDIATELY, as rope does not require a waiting period...

As a group, we need be vigilant in our efforts to keep these diseases from spreading to those whose automotive immune systems aren't completely developed, and are susceptible to infection.

The Dr has spoken.....

Last edited by DR 385; 08-26-2009 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: Typo correction