View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 07:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Wicked View Post
That is where you go ahead and finance at the ridiculous rate and pay 9K payments to the bank to pay it off quickly. Most of those finance anybody places only want their money and if it is under the flag payment level, they don't care.

Ron,
That was good.
Ya, unfortunately these people probably wouldn't get approved even at those places. Most of them have $0 in LEGAL income, half of them collect some form of assistance from the Gov't.

My mother, for whatever reason, insists on living in one of these neighborhoods! I'm sure it's because she lived there before it was bad, her house is paid for, and she's comfortable... but I lock the doors to my car even if I am just walking to teh door to pickup my daughter! You know exactly which people are THE people in the area, they have fairly nice houses and several cars. All the cars are all blinged out and junk. then the house next door is just a rundown dump! Half the houses have cars... half of those don't even run anymore! lol Extreme home makeover just did a house around the corner from my mom about 2 months ago.