View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 07:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Wicked
Not Ranked     

I guess they are just not quick enough in the brain to figure out a way around it. I would pay someone a couple of grand to buy it and sell it to me privately.

I know a couple of people like your Mother. My Mother is one as well. They seem to remember only the good in a place and not see the bad. It is a great part of what makes them such great people. One older gentleman that I knew when I lived in San Diego lived in a bad neighborhood just east of Down Town. He built his house there in the 50s when it was an affluent neighborhood and has owned it outright since the late 60s. Now it is a ghetto when drug deals on every corner and gunfire commonly occurring. He still talked about it like it was the neighborhood from the 50s. He never locked his door and spoke to everyone as if he knew them all these years. amazingly he was never attacked or robbed. I guess just his attitude everyone helped protect him, even the thugs. People like that have really changed my outlook on life over the years and I think I am better for it.