View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 05:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: csx4163 full comp alu. body
Not Ranked     

I don't know much about where you live but in calif. most garages do not have plastic under the garage slab. Code requires you put plastic under house slab to stop moisture from leaching up into house. When I added on to garage I replaced all the slab and put plastic down. Painted dirty room and have to touch up every so often. Have dropped things on tile and not broken any yet. If any breaks easy to replace. To take care of dust I just run a floor dust mop over and its looks like new. Use water with simple green to get real clean. when car comes in when its raining mop up takes a second. I said I had problem with race deck , to much sun comes in large door, also 2800 sq ft is a large area and race deck does expand and contract. I left 1/2" space at sides but had buckle problems. Race deck seamed to attract dust to me. Tried to keep clean, had to wet mop every 2 days, tile dry mop LOT easyer. Have had tile down 5 years still looks new, house stays cleaner also. Any one need racedeck I have about 1800 sq ft left at .75 each. I think it would be alright for up to two car garage.