View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Good afternoon Gentlemen, ladies...

Ex,
"A-hole? Really? , you can do so much better than that. If you're not going to take this treatment seriously...

Itbites,
Thank you, I am pretty dam funny sometimes.

Ronbo,
You make it to easy..

Yes, some days I feel like a proctologist. All I do is try to treat A bunch of rectums, who sole purpose is to spew "FE"ces on unsuspecting browsers.

"and your fat! And..and...stupid...and.. nobody likes you!"

You hurt my feelings now!.... Ok maybe not.

Great Asp,
Yaaaawn, "troll" yea, I get it, you're calling me a troll again..

For your edification, it is now and has been for sometime, socially unacceptable to use the term "retard" to describe people with developmental or behavioral disabilities. I have not and would not use that term in that fashion.
To attempt to link my incredibly accurate description of you to those who face special challenges is deplorable.
This is similar to the anti gun lobby trying to link law abiding gun owners to violent criminals. It is done to satisfy your own personnel agenda, and is symptomatic of larger issue. That your position is not sturdy enough to stand on its own merit.

Make no mistake, I am insulting you and the other "FE"tared members, who believe that they are somehow better than those who choose the drive-train based on cost, capability, efficiency and durability.

Bullying? Just discussing the facts with my fellow cobra owners.

I was waiting for it, and now, as I postulated, it has occurred.

Guys are trying to have me blocked and the thread locked?
Why?
Really, and that will keep me from posting? Has it ever worked?
Be smarter than that, don't make the decision for censorship.
If you don’t like what I have to say, don’t read it, or better yet, stand up and shout why your position is stronger and why I'm full of crap!

Welcome to freedom of speech, I suggest we all practice it, teach our kids about it and use it to its fullest potential.

Here endeth the lesson.

DR385

Last edited by DR 385; 08-31-2009 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: TYPO