View Single Post
Old 11-30-2001, 08:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Roger, You're welcome and thank you for putting your current customers in front of new ones. I would argue that in your type of business that the big money is in new sales; not the re-sale, follow-up, small ticket upgrades and add-ons. In my mind, the fact that you've intentionally focused on 'catching up' rather than cultivating new sales speaks volumes to your character. Where other, less reputable companies have boosted their marketing ploys, you have chosen to dig in and do the right thing. Again, I say 'thank you' and consider me a loyal customer and an honest reference for future customers.

From my research, reading, surfing, phone conversatons and analysis, my choice came down to two kits: the JBL and the RUCC. Different as night and day. Both different than most designs. But both had the proper focus (in my mind) on what was important to ME in a kit. There were two primary reasons for choosing the RUCC over the JBL. I wanted to drive the s#!t out of the car and wanted it to be reasonable to maintain. Though I am not as far along in my build as I would like, I still believe I made the right choice.