View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 07:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhv48 View Post
That's one of the reasons I went with SPF instead of BDR.
I'm not bashing BDR, I actually think they have a great car. On the track they are tearing it up with wins. I have talked to a number of their dealers, Jay from Vintage, Frank Dodd from BDR Racing and Bill from GC Perf. All of them have been great but when asked about how the warranty will work with the motor, it seems that it is more my problem to deal with Roush. That doesn't seem right when I paid them the money for the motor and to do the install. I can just see a nightmare waiting to happen. I have a problem I call the dealer, they say well your on the west coast you can deal with Roush. I call Roush and they say, you need to deal with your dealer that did the install and work through them. Both sides are pointing fingers at each other and I'm the one in the middle and who's out the money, time and frustration.

If I felt that I would be taken care of like Peter was with the above hypothetical, I wouldn't mind giving BDR/Roush my business and my hard earned money. I know SPF dealer would bend over backwards to make things right if something when wrong, mainly because they are close to me, much like VMS did for Peter. The question is, would BDR do the same for me even though I'm on the west coast???

Craig