View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 04:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Smile Allen Engish's RCR40 Build

Well I am not really building my car, but it is a build never the less. I purchased a Race Car Replicas GT40 from Fran hall last September and assigned them to a full turn key build.

My goal is as it was with the FFR Cobra I had and is to get a historic looking vehicle with some of today's technology. My research showed that the RCR was perfect for me.

I called Fran Hall of Race car Replicas a few time to talk over my perfect GT40 replica and he was willing to take on the task at hand. Sine the GT40 was designed to race at Le mans and to beat the all mighty Enzo at his own game I wanted to have Race Car Replicas create a Le Mans winner Ferrari for Lunch bunch kind of car for ma as well.

So keep in mind that this car Fran is building for me is no nasy pansy GT40 replica!

This car will be a stunning blue with twin white stripes running over the car as if they were leading the car around the track at Le Mans back in the day! The car will be fitted with roundels and rocker stripes that say Ford as well. We wont stop there either, the car will be dressed up with sponsorship decals as well. The engine will be fitted with the all mighty Webers. No wait. They look like Webers induction, but no they are a impostor in descised. They are the all new DynaTek Fuel Fuel Injection system from the 21st Century - Ingenues indeed!

So don't expect the perfect copy here, that is not what I am trying to pull off. I am just showing you the car of my dreams and what makes people like us all keep going...

Photo updates to come...

Last edited by ALLEN ENGLISH; 09-13-2009 at 04:33 PM..