View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 09:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Cobra, 427 side oiler
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA Chas View Post
My reasons to come here are to learn new or better ways to do things, admire guys really well-done cars, and answer help questions with things I might have done or figured out. It's a great chance for me to talk to the top engine builders, chassis guys, fabricators or historical authors and collectors-and learn from them.

It would be nice to differ and discuss opinions like this without slaps and eye-pokes.Off my soapbox.
Good points. As a newer Cobra owner I have found some of you to be very helpful online and offline ( you know who you are) I have also found some some folks prefer to bicker and argue than just offer their advice, probably because they have offere it 1000 times. I also think the Mods have long-since tired of the many years of redundant BS and its shows, both in their responses and their impatience. Compared to other forums I am on or Mod, this one seems much more full of egotistical arguing and short on constructive content.

I think a nice family of FAQs around common subjects that grow over time would go a LONG way in changing the tone and harmony of this forum.

Just my 2 cents.