View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, 460 Ford Racing Crate w/ TREMEC TKO 600
Not Ranked     

PatrickT- Thanks I have a digital CD box installed (not msd) dont know what you mean by choke, do they struggle to read the multi-sparks wave forms ? I am about to buy an inductive tach for tool box (have all the other items you listed) but figured I'd see what guys are using these days. I remember using the Sun "Sleuth" type engine analyzers and the portable Bear PC based ones back in the 90's and still see them on ebay and thought that might be handy to have but Sun's are way too big and Bears still pricey. Hmmm You've given me a great idea to take audio files of the entire driveline to have a baseline (my son would eat that project up) and store them on my iPOD under

ARTIST
---COBRA.

I thought about the gas analyzers, But then a modern INOVATE Wide Band AFR meter @ $450 is maybe more useful than a EG analyzer ?? since I cant drive with a EG analyzer. I would lean toward investing the $450 at the local chassis dyno. instead since I am running a single carb and it would be quick to test and set-up.

Last edited by kitcarbp; 09-29-2009 at 11:27 AM..