Thread: ISIS update
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR 3505, LS1, T56 6 Speed, VE 3.45 LSD Rear, 6 Spot AP Fronts, 4 Spot Wilwood Rears
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecal View Post
Thanks Sambo.
Rog246, The installation is not too bad. I found that mounting the modules and fuse block took a lot of time - the wiring is pretty straight forward. I didn't integrate the engine wiring loom fully into the ISIS system so I have a couple of relays and fuses for the EFI, fan and fuel pump (although ISIS switches the fuel pump relay).
Hi Peter, looking good. Hope you dont need too many fuses to "debug" the wiring. I had a great one with my loom, whenever I hit the Horn, it would blow a fuse and my EFI Relay wiring was wrong - problem was the only two wires in my loom that were the same colour code were crossed over - murphy's law.

One question that comes to mind was regarding immobiliser etc. I think the ADR says a min of two circuits. If you are using the ISIS as an immobiliser but havent integrated the eng loom, what two circuits are you using? Just thought I'd ask, I am sure you have it under control.

Rgds

Gregg

Last edited by gjkrv8; 10-12-2009 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: cant type