CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BACKDRAFT
Send a message via AIM to SKINNEDR Send a message via Skype™ to SKINNEDR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineslinger View Post
WTF??

Why designate this as a singles only thread? I've got some quality tail...I mean tales to share about babes and "cute" little sports cars but I'm hitched.

So, in keeping within the parameters designated by the starter of this thread I guess that means those fabled tails are to remain stifled and kept unto myself.
I said singles only just in case one of you married guys out there have your wife monitoring this site don't think I'm insighting CHEATING. Just trying to cover for you married guys.... (I do not endorse that kind of activities if you are married...)

However if you have stories that you would like to share that would not get you killed by your wife, please go ahead, i did not meant to insult married men. I was married for 23 yrs up until three years ago..

Please share with us....
Dex..

PS. can you imagine one day I'm at a car show or a cruise in and I'm introduced to someones wife and then she says to me.."OH, I know about you! You are the guys that had the thread about men cheating...." I don't need that.........
I'm willing to post something on this sight that would pist off most guys and would not care, however when it comes to having women pissed off, I don't care to have that......

Last edited by SKINNEDR; 10-29-2009 at 05:57 PM..