View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

Here is the new list. If you are accepting something, please post it. If you were missed, please post it. If you are adding something, please post it.

Dang, all this stuff and no takers.

1. Superformance front marker lenses, clear/white type (Lucas with fluted lense and chrome trim ring); 2 pairs available (see Dean or Rodney)
2. 2 Piece Rear Seal kit for a 351 Windsor; 2 kits available (see Blas).
3. FE/Windsor March Performance 2 groove water pump pulley; 6" dia hi-flow model; part# 1562 (see undy).
4. I have both a 16 and 17 tooth driven speedo gear for a Tremec T600. Let me know if anyone needs them. I could send by next week and will even cover postage (see DCDoug).
5. 2 round red tail light lenses that are glass they say "England" and have the number 488 on them; have the 2 trim rings that go with them these are the ones that the rubber grommet holds them in place (see RustyBob)
6. FE engine (complete) in the back of the barn off my crane. (see trularin).
7. SROD 4sp top loader (3sp w/overdrive) with shifter. Whomever wants it pays shipping from Manteca Ca. 95336 - (see tcrist)
8. 3550 (with shifter) that has a crack in the main case that you can use for parts. Not sure what shape it is in because it was given to me. Whomever wants it pays shipping from Manteca Ca. 95336 - (see tcrist)
9. 99% of the complete stock heater assy "used" for a CRL C427 (see Terry).
10. set of stock ceramic coated SPF side pipes. They need some cracks welded up. (See Silverback51).
11. Two pair of early 289 heads. (See Nope It's Fake) ***************** See below
12.Two wheel center caps as sold by Finishline, each aluminum with AC logo. (See vanoochka )
13. Original-look shifter (replaced it with a Jordan) off of a Tremec TKO. (See vanoochka )
14. Steering wheel center cap (small nick) with AC logo. (See vanoochka )
15. One set of 4 aluminum Trigo knock-offs - these are the knock-offs only, no adapters or wheels. ( See Randy Rosenberg )
16. A new Duraspark ignition module. ( See Blas )
17. I have the ROTOR, CAP, and the PLUG WIRE COVER new never used for FE? ( See rustybob )

Would LuvDaBlues please confirm you have taken the heads. What will you pay forward?

Last edited by trularin; 11-06-2009 at 08:19 AM..