View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Ouch Ouch Hot Sand
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Street Beasts w/302 Twin Turbocharged....Under Construction!!
Send a message via AIM to EarlsflyinCobra
Not Ranked     

Okay, this is the PAY IT FORWARD list 11-9-2009.

You might be aware, Dean is out of the country for a week.

1. Superformance front marker lenses, clear/white type (Lucas with fluted lense and chrome trim ring); 2 pairs available (see Dean or Rodney)
2. 2 Piece Rear Seal kit for a 351 Windsor; 2 kits available (see Blas).
3. FE/Windsor March Performance 2 groove water pump pulley; 6" dia hi-flow model; part# 1562 (see undy).
4. I have both a 19 and 17 tooth driven speedo gear for a Tremec T600. Let me know if anyone needs them. I will cover postage (see DCDoug).
5. 2 round red tail light lenses that are glass they say "England" and have the number 488 on them; have the 2 trim rings that go with them these are the ones that the rubber grommet holds them in place (see RustyBob)
6. FE engine (complete) in the back of the barn off my crane. (see trularin).
8. 3550 (with shifter) that has a crack in the main case that you can use for parts. Not sure what shape it is in because it was given to me. Whomever wants it pays shipping from Manteca Ca. 95336 - (see tcrist)
9. 99% of the complete stock heater assy "used" for a CRL C427 (see Terry).
10. set of stock ceramic coated SPF side pipes. They need some cracks welded up. (See Silverback51).
12.Two wheel center caps as sold by Finishline, each aluminum with AC logo. (See vanoochka )
14. Steering wheel center cap (small nick) with AC logo. (See vanoochka )
16. A new Duraspark ignition module. ( See Blas )
17. I have the ROTOR, CAP, and the PLUG WIRE COVER new never used for FE? ( See rustybob )
18. 6 70s Vintage Road America Pit/Paddock passes from Road America (see Chris)
19. Cobra valve covers. ( See springin )
20. Cylindrical Radiator Catch Can. (See Jay 289ACE)
21. Polished alum. air cleaner. ( See springin )
22. Numerous new anodized braided line fittings. ( See springin )
24. I have a Lincoln Mark VIII fan in excellent shape. ( See Mohuska )
25.I have several radiator shrouds w/fans, 2 are the Taurus high output ones, one I think came from a Mustang....pictures available upon request.....I will try and get pictures to post as soon as I can....also have one shroud without fan....Earl

Okay, Mick and Hyde, I do not know where the wires are on the list. Thanks for posting results. If one of you could let me know what number it is...

Please include the item number with your post.

Please look over the list and make sure things are correct.