Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   AC Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/)
-   -   RennSouth Show at Flashback 7/9 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-cobra/65528-rennsouth-show-flashback-7-9-a.html)

chill 06-20-2005 01:23 PM

RennSouth Show at Flashback 7/9

RennSouth Show

Check out www.rennsouth.com for details, but briefly:

The 2005 RennSouth.com Auto Festival will be held at Flashback Motorworks in Cumming, GA on Saturday July 9th, 2005 beginning at 12.00 PM until 5.00 PM.

There will be food and drinks available as well as retail vendors, tech sessions (car detailing, leather care, dent removal and so forth), Girls of RennSouth, free giveaways, raffles, as well as hundreds of the Souths finest automobiles. Entry is free to the general public. Cameras, video cameras etc. are encouraged and welcome.

...did I mention lots of cool cars and 'girls of Rennsouth' ?

See ya'll there.

ToyCollector 06-20-2005 02:29 PM

I hope this isn't the same PoS organization that did that crap car show in Roswell around April/May. :confused: Totally over-hyped and under-delivered.

chill 06-20-2005 02:37 PM

%/ .... what do you really think? :D

I didn't see that one on their site, so I doubt it, but dunno for sure. Worst case, on any given day Flashback is a car show in itself...

...and you need an excuse to knock the dust off some of your yard-art:D

BlackC4 06-21-2005 08:03 AM

You left out the best part $1,000.00 "Best in Show" award!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by ToyCollector

I hope this isn't the same PoS organization that did that crap car show in Roswell around April/May. :confused: Totally over-hyped and under-delivered.
No idea which event you're talking about. This is the first event for RennSouth.com so I can assure you it's not the same "crap car show." Currently this event is sanctioned by the Ferrari Club of America, Porsche Club of America, Lotus, Jaguar, Maserati, BMWCCA, Mercedes and Audi clubs. We'd love to have Cobras in attendance as well. Here is a link for more information: www.RennSouth.com/events.html You can pre-register and ensure your spot indoors for the event (space limited indoors) or register the day of at the event.

We look forward to seeing the Cobras on July 9th at Flashback Motorworks in Cumming, GA.

Thanks,
BlackC4

Brian Skeoch 06-21-2005 08:13 AM

Cool. cant wait.

Brian

BlackC4 06-23-2005 05:26 PM

Early pre-registered list published: http://www.rennsouth.com/events.html with many more to come in the next few weeks. It's going to be a great show!

Alex Donghi 06-24-2005 06:52 AM

My TR6 should be ready by then! Anybody seen it when they visit flashback??

Brian Skeoch 06-24-2005 06:56 AM

I go to Flashback every day. which color TR 6 is yours ? the green one, or blue one ?

Brian

Alex Donghi 06-24-2005 08:00 AM

The Jade Green one Almost finished

Brian Skeoch 06-24-2005 09:52 AM

oh Alex, thats beautiful. I was looking at it 2 days ago. its been there a long time. its MINT.

are you going to concourse it ? its pebble beach quality.

you must know George Forster ?

Brian

Alex Donghi 06-26-2005 09:12 AM

Brian
I'ld like to think its concourse considering what i foolishly spent on it but i think some judges could pick on it alittle. Don't know a George Foster??? I did enter it in the renn. Hopefully will see some of you there

Brian Skeoch 06-29-2005 11:46 AM

will be there at Rennsouth.

Brian

BlackC4 06-30-2005 07:19 AM

Just over a week until the show!

Alex Donghi 07-07-2005 08:52 AM

2 days to go Who is going to be there?

ToyCollector 07-07-2005 08:54 AM

I will likely go to look at some neat stuff.

Brian Skeoch 07-07-2005 10:06 AM

Me and my Lotus and a handful of other Loti.

chill 07-07-2005 10:20 AM

Planning on being there early afternoon to have a look around.

Tony Radford 07-07-2005 06:48 PM

How do you get there. I'm too lazy to do mapquest.

BlackC4 07-07-2005 10:09 PM

The show is tomorrow and somebody is going home with the $1000.00 "Best in Show" Award. Don't miss out! www.RennSouth.com/events.html

Alex Donghi 07-08-2005 06:50 AM

Tony
Get off of 400 at exit 13. Bear west to route 9. Thats left if your headed north on 400 or right if headed south. Go north on 9 to Pendley road. Its the first light. go right across 400 and its about the second warehouse on the right. Its marked