Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   AC MKIV (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-mkiv/)
-   -   AC MKIV Parts List here (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/ac-mkiv/97397-ac-mkiv-parts-list-here.html)

Old Phart 06-03-2009 01:48 PM

AC MKIV Parts List here

To all AC MKIV owners. I am compiling a complete parts list for your cars with part #'s and sources and I need your help adding to this list. This way we can find parts for our AC's without spending countless hours researching. Please include vendors, other sources, and aftermarket parts.
Thank you for yor help!

linklaw 06-12-2009 03:55 AM

I got this info off another forum about the front brakes:

"the front disc brakes should be BMW E23 from years 03.77 - 07.86. The original part number from ATE is 13.0460-9031.2"

Based on personal experience, the rear brakes are from a Peugeot 505, a wagon, I believe, and are mounted opposite of the way they are mounted on the Peugeot. The right rear Peugeot caliper fits the left rear of the AC and the left rear Peugeot caliper fits the right rear of the AC. I got a Beck Arnley rebuilt caliper last year and it was indicated to be the last one in the country. The Beck Arnley part number for the right rear Peugeot caliper (for the left side of the AC) is BECK/ARNLEY Part # 0770640S.

JBo 06-19-2009 12:23 PM

Have used two companies in UK for recommendations and parts:
1. gerry@hawkcars.co.uk, very knowledgeable about all things AC
2. steve@brooklandsmotorcaompany.co.uk Very knowledgeable about all things Ac, especially AK's, steve has most all original engineering drawings as well as some of spares from one of AL's receiver filings filings and body bucks...I just got some original badges, and manufacturers plates from him

Old Phart 06-19-2009 03:33 PM

Thanks, ya'll. I have compiled a 2 page parts list so far with part #'s. Anyone who needs help, I can email the list to you, or you can also add new part #'s to my list.

LonzCllns 02-18-2010 06:46 AM

Could you please e-mail me your AC MK IV parts list?

Thanks,
Lonnie Collins
ll_collins@hotmail.com

CMAC 02-21-2010 03:50 PM

parts list

Would you please email me the list, thank you very much.
drmccart@douglasfast.net

LonzCllns 02-22-2010 07:59 AM

You can get the AC MkIV parts list from bil5s386@juno.com

eby94 05-22-2010 11:32 AM

Hello, I am new to this forum, I am restoring a Mark iv for a gentleman and would be very interested in obtaining a parts list. Here is my email gtcoleman@msn.com thank you

JBo 05-23-2010 01:51 PM

Thunder road

Add the guys at "thunder road to the good guys list alec.white@ntlworld.com..they rebuild/fabricate and give good advise thaat can save time and money

Trevor Legate 05-24-2010 01:20 PM

Available direct from www.hawkcars.co.uk (who manufacture and supply numerous dealers):

wheels, hubs, vented front discs, rear discs, ball joint, front lower A-arms (with anti-roll bar mounting bush), alloy high quality shocks, lower/up-rated springs, clutch cables, conversion dashboard and steering column parts (to look more like Mk3), screens, nudge bars, overriders, side louvres etc etc......

AK1161 07-05-2010 02:37 PM

Parts list

Please would you send me a parts list.
Thanks, Luke
luke@stonesetltd.com

prostangrr 01-05-2011 05:13 PM

Parts list

Please would you send me a parts list.
Thanks, Ron pro50rrx2@charter.net

fast_4 01-05-2011 07:28 PM

Parts list

Please send parts list

to osbornco@comcast.net

Thank You

Trevor Legate 01-06-2011 03:54 AM

Message on this subject from Gerry Hawkridge, Hawk Cars Ltd (UK)

Prior to a full price list being compiled (starting today!) the following will give all concerned an idea regarding availabilty of parts for the MkIV cars:

We produce: 15-inch wheels
Hub plugs
Front uprights (plus steering arms soon)
Front & rear hubs
Drive pins - now available in 24 T
racks, tres and adaptors
Inner steering column to enable Mk3 dash conversion
Dash blanks for Mk3 conversion
Discs - including venitlated front
Clutch cables
Wishbones with anti-roll bar mounting sleeve installed
Spindles, ball joints, suspension bushes, sleeves etc
Drive shaft flanges
Bearings, seals
Driveshafts, upgraded with teflon sliders
Shocks - beautiful billet adjustables
Springs - lower 1-inch + 25% stiffer
Overriders
Bumpers
Screen mounted mirrors - aluminium racing bullet type and road-legal type
etc etc etc

We supply virtually every part for a MkII 289 or MkIII 427 plus some parts for the AC428 (Frua)

We make Le Mans style hardtops and hardtops to suit MkII, MkIII, MkIV (these usually require modifying due to the nature of these handmade cars...!) Plus hardtops for flat and curved screen Ace models .

Also making lots of parts for the AC Ace/Aceca at present including body and chassis units. Plus we are making uprights, wishbones, stub axles (forged and improved!), front and rear hubs & driveshafts, high-quaity discs, caliper mounts, shock absorbers etc....brake drums with us soon!.....seats are being tooled up......!

regards to all at CC & a happy new year

TRENT312 04-14-2011 12:12 PM

Would you please e-mail me your parts list to trent312@yahoo.com. thank you

westcott cobra 08-04-2011 08:13 AM

would you please e-mail me your parts list to uwe.mueller@jci.com

Thank you,
Westcott

1985 CCX 06-25-2013 03:20 PM

Bill

Can you send me parts list???? Please....... :rolleyes:

silty 07-21-2013 01:24 AM

I'd appreciate a parts list too.