April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 01:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default A New Collection of Car Apparel is up, running and ready to take orders

It’s here and finally happening!

After months of hard work, several overdoses of caffeine, and more new gray hairs than I can count, I am very proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of my e-store: “Legend Lines, the Original Collection of Legendary Car Apparel”! A true work of love and passion: Design and Sports Cars.

With the help of my wife, we designed a collection of exclusive and stylish t-shirts featuring our artistic interpretation of Legendary Vintage Sports Cars. These t-shirts are made in USA from heavy weight, 100% cotton and comfortable yet durable.

To celebrate our Grand Opening and for a limited time only, we are pleased to offer to all forum members and its guests an amazing deal: 15% off the entire first order! Just enter the coupon code below at check out, and that’s it! What a great way to celebrate!

www.LegendLines.com
Coupon code: CBGO-434

I really hope you will find a t-shirt that you love as much as I enjoyed putting the collection together. I can’t wait to hear from you! Please feel free to comment, post, and review, and of course do not hesitate to share Legend Lines’ website with your friends and family!

Below is a sneak peek of few of our designs!

Thanks for your support
Venice Cobra - Legend Lines

Old 05-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Full Blown Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Premier Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 427 S/C, Twin Paxton 511 FE
Not Ranked     

That 'Some Assembly Required' shirt is pure genius.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thank you sir! And it is somehow so true ... no clue but bolts and nuts
Old 05-04-2012, 09:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Another bug found!!

I just fixed the coupon code bug (the last one?)!
The coupon code was not working, it has been fixed now and it is working properly, sorry for the inconvenience!
Thx to Denis and his wife from Riverside, CA, who took the time to let me know!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2002 Superformance w/392 stroker
Not Ranked     

I checked out your website and you have some neat designs, for sure. But I was disappointed to see that you're using UPS for shipments to Canada. You might want to consider giving customers the choice of U.S. Postal Service as well or instead.

I order many things from the U.S. but absolutely refuse to use UPS for delivery ever again. In my experience UPS likes to charge exorbitant, unjustified and unauthorized "customs brokerage fees" from its Canadian addressees. There were even a couple of class-action lawsuits against them up here in Canada, although I've no idea how they turned out.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Great looking shirts.

BUT wow..... almost $26 to ship to Canada? and thats with united states postal service.

shouldnt be no more then like $10 to ship a t shirt.

would love to buy some but no willing to pay the shipping at that price... its more then the cost of the shirt itself.

sundude, he does offer shipping with united states postal service, but its almost $26 for 1 shirt, i can imagine what it would be with ups, and their bull crap brokerage fees,

i too will no longer use ups for anything,
Old 05-04-2012, 12:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDude View Post
I checked out your website and you have some neat designs, for sure. But I was disappointed to see that you're using UPS for shipments to Canada. You might want to consider giving customers the choice of U.S. Postal Service as well or instead.

I order many things from the U.S. but absolutely refuse to use UPS for delivery ever again. In my experience UPS likes to charge exorbitant, unjustified and unauthorized "customs brokerage fees" from its Canadian addressees. There were even a couple of class-action lawsuits against them up here in Canada, although I've no idea how they turned out.
Hello SunDude

Thank you for the comments and your inputs, I appreciate.

You got me confused, so I went back to check and be sure of what the shipping options are for Canada. And it was confused, so here is the real deal:
We are only offering USPS for Canada. We are NOT using UPS for our Canadian customers because and, as you said, they are kind of "reaping" the customer with their Brokerage fees. That said, I need to correct the shipping and return page.

You could check your shipping cost in the "View Cart" or at "Checkout". By selecting Canada as country, it will automatically select USPS.

Again thank you for your inputs.

Thank you
Patrick
Old 05-04-2012, 02:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxum_101 View Post
Great looking shirts.

BUT wow..... almost $26 to ship to Canada? and thats with united states postal service.

shouldnt be no more then like $10 to ship a t shirt.

would love to buy some but no willing to pay the shipping at that price... its more then the cost of the shirt itself.

sundude, he does offer shipping with united states postal service, but its almost $26 for 1 shirt, i can imagine what it would be with ups, and their bull crap brokerage fees,

i too will no longer use ups for anything,
Hello Maxum 101

Humm, that sound high as you said. It is directly calculating using the USPS shipping module using a box 12X9X2.5 @ 1.5 pounds
Let me see if using a poly envelop will lower the price. I'll get back to you, hopefully with a good solution.

Guys, I greatly appreciate your inputs, I'm new at that and it seems that I still have a lot to learn and lot of of tune-up to do.
I'll do my best to satisfy all of your remarks and answers.

Patrick
Old 05-04-2012, 03:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniceCobra View Post
Hello Maxum 101

Humm, that sound high as you said. It is directly calculating using the USPS shipping module using a box 12X9X2.5 @ 1.5 pounds
Let me see if using a poly envelop will lower the price. I'll get back to you, hopefully with a good solution.

Guys, I greatly appreciate your inputs, I'm new at that and it seems that I still have a lot to learn and lot of of tune-up to do.
I'll do my best to satisfy all of your remarks and answers.

Patrick
Hi Patrick

thanks for looking in to this.
after re reading my 1st post it does sound kinda nasty, im sorry for that. i did not mean for it to come across that way.
again ... great looking shirts and site
Old 05-04-2012, 04:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxum_101 View Post
Hi Patrick

thanks for looking in to this.
after re reading my 1st post it does sound kinda nasty, im sorry for that. i did not mean for it to come across that way.
again ... great looking shirts and site
No problem at all, don't worry, no offense taken!

You were absolutely right: international shipping is just outrageously expensive...
I may have found better shipping rates using poly envelops instead of boxes. I'm working on it, I'll post the results pretty soon

Patrick
Old 05-04-2012, 05:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Great News - Bonnes Nouvelles

Great news for Canadian customers!

I found a solution: By using USPS First Class mail International package, instead of USPS Priority mail, the shipping cost has been lowered considerably, but it’s limited to 4 pounds or 3 t-shirts max:

1 t-shirt ships for $6.60
2 t-shirts ship for $10.85
3 t-shirts ship for $14.25

For orders over 3 TS, the calculation module will switch to USPS Priority mail (no weight limitation) and we’re back to the insane shipping rates…

So if you LOVE my t-shirt collection, and want to order them all, I will advise you to place several orders of 3 TS max per order.

The good news was brought to you by the inquiries of Sundude and Maxum 101

And now in French in respect of the Language act of 1969

Bonne nouvelle pour les clients Canadiens

J’ai trouvé une solution pour les envois postaux: En utilisant USPS First Class mail International package au lieu de USPS Priority mail, les coûts ont considérablement chutés, mais il y a une limitation de poids de 4 pounds max.

L’envoi d’un t-shirt revient à $6.60
L’envoi de 2 t-shirts revient à $10.85
L’envoi de 3 t-shirts revient à $14.25

Pour les commandes dépassant 3 TS, le module de calcul bascule automatiquement sur USPS Priority mail (pas de limitation de poids) et on tombe de nouveau dans des prix d’envois ridicules ...

Alors, si vous adorez ma collection de t-shirts, et voulez tous les commander, je vous conseillerais de placer votre commande en plusieurs fois, 3 TS à la fois.

Cette bonne nouvelle vous a été apportée après enquêtes de Sundude et Maxum 101
Old 05-06-2012, 12:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Lower international shipping rates using First Class Mail International

We are now offering to all of our worldwide customers, a cheapest rate for overseas shipments.

As for our Canadians customers, using USPS First Class mail International package, instead of USPS Priority mail, will lower considerably the shipping cost, but it’s limited to 4 pounds or 3 t-shirts maximum.

For orders over 3 TS, the calculation module on our website, will switch automatically to USPS Priority mail (no weight limitation) and we’re back to the insane shipping rates…

So if you want to order more than 3 t-shirts, I would recommend you to place several orders of 3 TS maximum per order.

You could check the shipping cost to your country directly on LegendLines website in the “view Cart” or “Checkout” pages.

Tags
apparel, designs, legend lines, shirt, t-shirts