Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Thanks to Ron and Ron (and Brent) (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/124729-thanks-ron-ron-brent.html)

mrmustang 12-25-2013 11:20 PM

Thanks to Ron and Ron (and Brent)

Just wanted to send my thanks to Ron and Ron (and Brent). Some of us know what a thankless job being a moderator can be.

Thanks for your time and energy in keeping the site running smoothly.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

PS: No sucking up, I moderate the sister site (CHR) and know what a PITA it can be to deal with all of the type "A" personalities (myself included) that are members here.

tkb289 12-26-2013 12:25 AM

Well said Bill ...

Thank you guys for such a great site, and for keeping everyone playing nicely in the sandbox ... ;)

Ron61 12-26-2013 12:59 AM

Add my thanks and best wishes for all of you to that. I hope that you all had a great Christmas and the New Year will be even better than this one.

Ron :)

ERA 778 12-26-2013 05:06 AM

Same here. Great job you guys do!
Hal

Biplanemavin 12-26-2013 06:14 AM

My thanks, too, for a fantastic site. You guys are the best!!

Don

1985 CCX 12-26-2013 07:54 AM

This site keeps my sanity in check ....

THANK YOU ALL!

750hp 12-26-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 CCX (Post 1277256)
This site keeps my sanity in check ....

...and fuels my obsession.

Thanks for everything that goes into maintaining CC to be such a great community and an incredible information source.

Bernica 12-26-2013 01:05 PM

What everyone has already said and a big Thank You. It can be a thankless job at times, I'm sure. But very much appreciated and thanks again for all of your efforts in providing such a first-class site and the "Fair and Balanced" moderating!

RET_COP 12-26-2013 01:41 PM

Re: Thanks to Ron and Ron (and Brent)
Nice post Bill
And I also offer my appreciation for the hard work in keeping the web site running smoothly.
Happy New Year all

Young1 01-01-2014 06:16 AM

I have followed this forum since its inception and thank all who make it function behind the scenes. My 45 year dream came true 20 months and 5K miles ago. This site has been invaluable as I made my decisions. It is so true as is said, Smiles per Miles. You are appreciated.

patrickt 01-01-2014 01:55 PM

If You Really Care...

If you really care about this site, you'll click on the "Be A CC Contributor" link and donate some cash. All of these "Thanks, you guys are great" are fine, but you can't take those to the store and buy more hardware, bandwidth, or even a cheeseburger. Sooooo, to all of you who are reading this, quit mooching, get off your fat asses, and belly up to the bar and get your wallets out -- yes, I mean you.:cool:

Bernica 01-01-2014 02:09 PM

Whoops, mine just lapsed last week. I'll get on it. Thanks for the friendly reminder Patrick.
Happy New Year!

RET_COP 01-03-2014 05:11 AM

Nice way to put it

mrmustang 01-02-2015 07:32 AM

So, can I have my photo posting privileges back now :D

Bill S.

1985 CCX 01-02-2015 08:50 AM

I agree as well.....................

Thank you for this website guys..........

Bernica 01-02-2015 08:51 AM

I went all in this time;)

patrickt 01-02-2015 08:54 AM

... and you should only be allowed to complain about the site's speed, or the embedded links to ads/trackers/social-media sites, if you've made at least a token cash contribution first. I've never seen a site with so many cheap freeloaders.:cool:

kevins2 01-02-2015 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickt;1****43
... and you should only be allowed to complain about the site's speed, or the embedded links to ads/trackers/social-media sites, if you've made at least a token cash contribution first. I've never seen a site with so many cheap freeloaders.:cool:

Well, maybe a statement to that effect should be part of any response to complaints by non-contributors...

Bernica 01-02-2015 11:21 AM

As the saying goes, "Giving is Better Than Receiving".
The benefits on this site make both rewarding and a win-win for everyone.;)

rodneym 01-02-2015 11:30 AM

A huge thanks for the folks that make this place happen! Very much appreciated.

Considering how much time I spend here, it's the best deal going.

Contribute!