Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Big block in Bavaria - Video (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/134469-big-block-bavaria-video.html)

JW313 08-24-2015 09:22 AM

Big block in Bavaria - Video

Hi guys,

it has been a while and I was able to overcome a difficult time. My son and I decided to shoot a little video about our Superformance 427.

Take a look, enjoy and share if you like it. Many thanks to all of you for the good advices and reading material.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4GaH_q8cxw"]"Video - big block in Bavaria"[/ame]

Greetings from the Bavarian woods.

Jürgen

JBCOBRA 08-24-2015 09:45 AM

Wow!!!
Very Nicely Done!
I sure wish I was not at work because I Really want to drive my car Right Now!

SunDude 08-24-2015 10:23 AM

Great video! Nicely done.

Detroit Bill 08-24-2015 12:16 PM

Very well done.

leroy17 08-24-2015 12:36 PM

Well done video and well put together. Can watch this over and over.

My suggestion is to do more, as I am sure you had lots of fun and we will enjoy watching.

JW313 08-24-2015 02:26 PM

Thanks guys, for the kind words. On the side, we take sometimes pics of construction sites or real estate. As a hobby - more or less. So we decided on something more exciting and shoot a Cobra video. After approx. 50 hours of work, rain storm, angry farmers, noisy bystanders, concerned citizen (about the drone) and lots of "creative disagreements" and compromises, we ended up with these 3 min.
However, great way to spend time with my son before he is going back to Afhan in a couple of weeks.

Greetings

Jürgen

Shootnride 08-24-2015 02:59 PM

Great video Jurgen. You and your son should be making sales/promotional videos for Superformance !

Ted

Dimis 08-24-2015 04:30 PM

Just bumping this back to the top of the page... so more people can watch it :)
Well done man!

PS: Ahhh... München! Fun times had when I was there last... beautiful little city.
I need to visit again me thinks...

xb-60 08-24-2015 06:33 PM

Nice car, nice roads, nice video.
Thanks for posting.

Cheers,
Glen

ha_pe_1968 08-25-2015 01:31 AM

Hi Jürgen!
Wow great Video...love it :-) Great to see another Superformance in the neighboorhood :-)

Greetings from Austria

750hp 08-25-2015 02:11 AM

Great video. Looks like beautiful countryside as well!

RallySnake 08-25-2015 02:15 AM

Wow, your video brings back so many memories of driving through Europe flat out in my BMW 2002 Tii. No one cared about speed limits in the 70's. I also remember the huge steins of Lowenbrou at Octoberfest. Also, being in a bar in a little town near Munich on the special night when girls get to pick up the guys. Great times!

I also remember the night I was flying through Bavaria when this tiny little deer (about a foot tall) ran out in front of my car. I climbed all over the brakes and barely managed to get stopped and the little critter just hopped away and his tail flipped up and could swear that he was giving me his version of the finger.

The video also reminded me of the close calls I had passing cars. With no shoulders on the roads, there's no room for mistakes. However, people would just move close to the edge and make room. I got so comfortable with it, I would pass anywhere. I am so lucky to be alive!

RS

CobraBoy 08-25-2015 02:10 PM

Great video, Jürgen! :) May we have some more, please? ;)

Paul :)

JW313 08-25-2015 02:51 PM

More Bavaria - without Cobra but Lanz and Porsche

Thanks guys,

Well, some sections of our Autobahn are still without speed limits, however, I had the Cobra never faster than 120mph. Still need to do the ball joints and grow bigger ones.

Nice to hear some of your adventures and memories. Let me tell you, the streets are still not any wider, but the cars and tractors are ....

Here is a little taste of a town "party" right close by. We were able to shoot some nice footage.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIaZQ26BT6o"]Mamming - Oldtimer meet[/ame]

Don't mind the hard rock music please.

Greetings

Jürgen

xb-60 08-25-2015 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW313 (Post 1360498)
....the streets are still not any wider, but the cars and tractors are ....

Here is a little taste of a town "party" right close by. We were able to shoot some nice footage.

Mamming - Oldtimer meet

Don't mind the hard rock music please.

Greetings

Jürgen

I'm a tractor fan. Loved it!

Cheers,
Glen

mdross1 08-26-2015 04:04 AM

An a amazing job with this video Jurgen, the same countryside views we live and drive in. We have started going to cruise in's and car shows this year it has been too long. How could anyone not love these cars.
Mike

86Sebring 08-26-2015 02:51 PM

awesome video, love the fact that you used one of them flying thingies with a camera, SPY drones, very cool
How about a video of Douglas Costa, the guy seems to be worth every penny Bayern paid for him, ha ooops, wrong forum :3DSMILE:

JW313 08-27-2015 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86Sebring (Post 1360636)
awesome video, love the fact that you used one of them flying thingies with a camera, SPY drones, very cool
How about a video of Douglas Costa, the guy seems to be worth every penny Bayern paid for him, ha ooops, wrong forum :3DSMILE:

Costa is great - very fast and most of the guys in the Ligea can't stop him.

G-Pete 08-28-2015 06:10 AM

Like the guys stated before - good job, great clip. Juergen!!

Na denn mal Hals und Beinbruch, Landsmann!

super 08-29-2015 12:16 PM

Chapeau!!

An extraordinary car in its beautiful bavarian "playground".

Well done, Jürgen!

Werner

PS: Viele Grüße aus Franken - vielleicht treffen wir uns ja mal persönlich ...