Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   website slow? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/142668-website-slow.html)

MOTORHEAD 08-15-2019 09:49 AM

website slow?

Takes forever to load, and also going between modules. On the home page between the "gallery photos and the classifieds below it are 4 warnings, something about "getimage size" and 4lines of computer gobeldygook.

Just me ? anybody else having problems?:CRY:

RUFdriver 08-15-2019 10:00 AM

Same here

sstutman 08-15-2019 10:48 AM

yessir

twobjshelbys 08-15-2019 11:05 AM

No issues here.

redmt 08-15-2019 12:26 PM

Fubar

1ntCobra 08-15-2019 04:39 PM

It seems ok to me.

xb-60 08-15-2019 09:16 PM

Yep, been doing that for the last 24 hours....

edit: >>..and I'm getting a "Hosting Timeout" error if I try to go back to the portal

1795 08-16-2019 04:17 AM

I just got in after not being able to get in the last two days. Had to backdoor my way in from my user account to new posts. If I click on portal i get timed out.

Jim

patrickt 08-16-2019 05:12 AM

In addition to the:

Warning: getimagesize(http://clubcobra.com/classifieds/dat.../IMG_04821.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in F:\Inetpub\wwwroot\clubcobra\classifieds\inc_ads.p hp on line 120

there have been other configuration problems that started maybe three or so weeks ago. The newer threads do not track "views" properly, etc. Views are always equal to "posts + 1" even if a 1000 members are looking at the thread.:(

Kobura 08-16-2019 06:24 AM

Same here. Extremely slow responses.

James Stern 08-16-2019 06:59 AM

Very slow.

MOTORHEAD 08-16-2019 07:07 AM

Other web sites I frequent appear to be the same or similar to this one (V Bulletin) but operate flawlessly, and have better features (such as "autosave" when posting) . One in particular is "The Hull Truth". I have sent them an inquiry as to their site.
Did the malfunctioning of this site drive all the Aussies away ? They were a very entertaining group, and had the best "Building a Shed" threads !
As has been said before, a upgrade or new program would be nice if possible, cost to be bourn by the members. This subject has been broached before, don't know what the outcome was .

xb-60 08-16-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOTORHEAD (Post 1465649)
...Did the malfunctioning of this site drive all the Aussies away ? .....

There are a couple of us left.

But....takes more than two minutes to open the portal page.

Here's what it looks like to me...

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...r_messages.jpg

Site owner / moderator....please fix?? Convince me why I should continue to be a financial contributor

Cheers,
Glenb

spf645 08-18-2019 09:14 PM

same here

xb-60 08-19-2019 12:53 AM

I can now not access the portal on my phone without getting the two minute delay and the error messages (whereas I could up until yesterday).

Even though I have been hanging around here for quite some time now, I have no idea who owns and runs it. Can anyone enlighten me?

I haven’t seen any responses to our concerns from the site owner or the moderator – via PM, post or a fix. I would like to know whether it is worth me continuing to support this forum.

Any responses greatly appreciated and hopefully illuminating.

Regards,
Glen

peterpjb 08-19-2019 02:15 AM

same problems here in Germany....

but...!

this is my first login since three month :):)
I tried each day about a hundred times and everytime my login was rejected,

today... magic!

Gaz64 08-19-2019 04:17 AM

I don't have an issue, I turn my Apple mac off every night, I turn it on in the morning, all previous tabs are open including my Cobra log-in.

I don't log in and out though.

Gary

Jamo 08-19-2019 04:18 AM

Watching...seems to vary.

Alfa02 08-19-2019 05:41 AM

I stay logged in, when I go to "Portal" takes more then 2-mins, to change screen's. Been at least 4-5 days that this has been a issue, talked to Brent (EM-0785) same thing with his.

HTM101 08-19-2019 07:53 AM

Over here on the right coast of the USA, takes about 1 minute to initially load the site. Once in, I can move around quickly. When I click the Portal, it takes more than a minutes to return.