Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Dear SFCJ (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/41149-dear-sfcj.html)

David Kirkham 05-02-2003 04:15 PM

Dear SFCJ

Dear SFCJ,

Your chariot of fire awaits.

David:) :) :)

Jamo 05-02-2003 04:35 PM

Southernfriedcrapinyourpants

Don't ya just love it when Little Davey sends these greetings out?:3DSMILE:

kountzecobra 05-02-2003 04:46 PM

I think the Club Cobra announcements are pretty cool. Another one of Kirkham's babies is going home. OK "southernfriedwhateverheisgoingbythisweek" go get that car! :3DSMILE:

Excaliber 05-02-2003 05:18 PM

Silly me, I thought Southernfried427wannabe would get some respect when he got the FIA Kirkham,,,,,but NOOOOOO.

......still southernfried$5^&*(@.........:LOL:

Ernie

John A. Simpson 05-02-2003 05:27 PM

SFDS

I can hear John Wayne (uh oh) There are landmarks in a man's life, this is one of them. Maybe it was Steve McQueen. Good Luck buddy!

John

southernfriedcj 05-02-2003 05:50 PM

Already? I was thinking about the 427 car on Ebay. I guess a 289 FIA in the hand is better than 2 K cars in Provo.;) :3DSMILE:
Thanks for the quick work to all the good people at Kirkham.:3DSMILE:
To the rest of you clowns: now I know what Sally Field felt like when she won her Oscar. You like me, you really like me!:LOL: :cool:
Now that got my K car I don't need you guys anymore(insert evil, maniacal laugh, here)! ;)

John, There's only one KH left. You'd better make your move.

David Kirkham 05-02-2003 05:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
REALly cool new billet front suspension parts.

David Kirkham 05-02-2003 05:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some more REALly cool front suspension parts.

David Kirkham 05-02-2003 05:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beware if you run across this car on the track...

PatBuckley 05-02-2003 06:01 PM

God luck SFCJ! If you need any help don't hesitate to call someone!:)

David Kirkham 05-02-2003 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Head on

David Kirkham 05-02-2003 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just figured I'd post this one so most people will recognize who that is in front of them. This is the only view of SFCJ most people will ever get.

David:D :D :D

PatBuckley 05-02-2003 06:10 PM

Dream on.

It's got a small block, right?

:LOL:

John A. Simpson 05-02-2003 06:12 PM

SFCJ

The ball is in their court, but I think they've been busy with your car for some reason.

John

TomH 05-02-2003 06:17 PM

DK,

I dig the red sidewalls, but the stance is kinda lame. Otherwise, it's gorgeous!

Regards,

southernfriedcj 05-02-2003 06:23 PM

David, I was cool until you posted those pics. Now I'm excited!! I'll call you Monday or Tuesday to iron out the final details and get the transportation situation worked out. Thanks!

Pat, it won't be a matter of "if" I need help. It'll be "when" and "how much".:3DSMILE:

Jamo 05-02-2003 06:45 PM

Southernfriedwooseyboy

Just go get the sumb!tch!:3DSMILE:

Excaliber 05-02-2003 06:47 PM

,,,uh,,,,,,,there not going to fill the trunk with cement are there? Those cool red Kirkham wheels will work kinda funny with that AWESOME suspension!

Ernie

David Kirkham 05-02-2003 08:24 PM

Jim,

Just give me a ring. Car is ready...it even has REAL wheels and tires on it now. Just progress photos you know. With a light-weight 351 and a little stroke...I'm not sure many of us could catch him. Remember, Jeff Gordon drives one of them "Little Blocks."

I have driven aluminum block 427's several times and I am always surprised by how much difference 50 lbs on the front end makes. Just think if you could ditch 200! I am sure it would be incredible with that 427 chassis/suspension combination.

BTW, we were able to loose 10 lbs/wheel of unsprung mass with the new billet suspension...that's 40 lbs of unsprung mass. It is quite noticable.

John,

Sorry, I have been a little tied up lately with Jamo's and SFCJ's cars. Now on to Toy Collector's and Lew's.

David
:) :) :)

John A. Simpson 05-02-2003 08:50 PM

David

I know you're busy now if you can just get us a pic of those Japanese tires on the Polish Cobra (did I say that).

John