Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   ALL COBRA TALK (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/)
-   -   Gawd help us! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-cobra-talk/44598-gawd-help-us.html)

Jamo 08-21-2003 08:56 PM

Gawd help us!

http://www.gasholes.com/yabbse/attac...ic_turkjay.jpg

750hp 08-21-2003 09:08 PM

Great photo! The weekend must have been a blast.

I loved your story of the parade lap!!!! :3DSMILE: **)

Craig
(Is turk pregnant :confused: That right hand looks very maternal.... )

Steve R 08-21-2003 09:08 PM

Not bad Ronbo.
I'll really be impressed if one of you clowns gets a cameo on the tonight show.:rolleyes:

computerworks 08-21-2003 09:12 PM

Leno's got a thing for guys with Porsches.
:LOL:

PatBuckley 08-21-2003 09:18 PM

Jay is a heck of a nice guy....we spent quite a bit of time chatting about the car scene....

:)

Steve R 08-22-2003 02:52 AM

Pat,
Is he coming to the next spring fling?:)

Brent Mills 08-22-2003 08:35 AM

Great photo!

Turk 08-22-2003 08:56 AM

He has his own show, I don't know why he bothered me for a photo when I had limited time as it is?
Some people are so inconsiderate.

I hope he doesn't call and ask for me to be on the show. I think I will tell my agent to tell him I am busy.

He sounded sincere when he said, he has been watching my career and was sooos glad to have met me finally. He said he was a fan of Gasholes.

TURK

BT SNAKE 08-22-2003 09:07 AM

Great Photo Jamo...Except there is one thing missing.
You should have had Jay standing in Amy's Bloomers...:3DSMILE: :3DSMILE:

Hersh:)

Excaliber 08-22-2003 09:29 AM

I never thought "pop" at 69K feet would have any competition, but this is close!

Ernie

Jamo 08-22-2003 10:42 AM

Hersh

I just posted it...Curt Scott took the pic.

Amy's Bloomers would've been perfect, but Turk was wearing them under his pants...which explains the curious look on his face.:3DSMILE:

CowtownCobra 08-22-2003 10:45 AM

Do you have any reliable witnesses? To damn easy to Photo Shop anything...

StephenC 08-22-2003 12:44 PM

I have the REAL image.

Will post later tonight.

Turk 08-22-2003 02:54 PM

What happened to my picture?

Jamo 08-22-2003 03:21 PM

YOUR damn Turkish web site, that the above post was linked to, upchucked it. Where the he!! is NUMBNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you forget to pay a bill? Raised all that money for CC--couldn't you hold back $9.59 for the yearly Gashole server fee?:CRY:

OK--it's back now.

southernfriedcj 08-22-2003 03:53 PM

Leno looks thinner than I thought he would, Turko looks....well, I won't go THERE .

M & M 08-22-2003 04:45 PM

Poor Jay

:LOL: The way Turk is holding his belly and with the look on his face he has to be holding back a big one!

What happened after the picture and Turk let it go?

a) Leno took a deep breath and said, "man.... Turk ol' bud that is the best I have ever smelled!"

b) Leno took a deep breath and said, "Turk you SOB, you obviously live up to your reputation!"

c) Leno took a deep breath and said, "man........ that smells just like Madona's fart!"

d) Leno took a deep breath and said, "dam.... Turk, is everyone from Club Cobra that bad?"

:3DSMILE:

Turk 08-22-2003 08:11 PM

southerfriedfatso,
Don't let the photo fool you.
I want you to know TURK weighs a total of 178 lbs. all that in a glorious 5'10 case.

And YOU.....?

TURK

ToyCollector 08-22-2003 08:26 PM

SFCJ,

Wise man once tell me, "those who live in glasshouses, should never throw stones". ;) :D If TURK saw a picture of you, he'd recommend a BIG BLOCK!

StephenC 08-22-2003 08:42 PM

:3DSMILE: