Cobra Make, Engine: BDR # 165 392 Ford Crate 430HP
Not Ranked     
Default Just unloaded the Gt 500

[/IMG][

Last edited by trs900; 02-11-2008 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: removing a pic
Old 02-11-2008, 11:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Former owner of Superformance Cobra. Engine is Coast High Performance "Cobra Classic" 427 stroker
Not Ranked     

SWEET! That's a beautiful car- you're going to love it.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp1410 View Post
SWEET! That's a beautiful car- you're going to love it.
Thanks I have wanted one for a long time. I hope the 500HP is enough as our cars with the light weight and lots of HP seem to almost fly, time will tell.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

[IMG][/IMG]I guess when people ask if it's a real Shelby I can truthfully say yes for once..

Last edited by trs900; 02-11-2008 at 05:31 PM..
Old 02-11-2008, 03:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

What is all that green stuff behind the car and in front of it on the ground?
Old 02-11-2008, 04:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 89 KEITH CRAFT ALL ALUMINUM 427 WINDSOR
Not Ranked     

Give up the cobra to get that good choice. I did the same in the long run. Beautiful car, nothing like a new one. I had one bought, grabber orange with silver stripes, in the end talked myself out of it.

DON
Old 02-11-2008, 04:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Green stuff is funguis amunst us .. its every where and we can't do nothing about it, you cut it and it comes right back
Old 02-11-2008, 05:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC COBRA View Post
Give up the cobra to get that good choice. I did the same in the long run. Beautiful car, nothing like a new one. I had one bought, grabber orange with silver stripes, in the end talked myself out of it.

DON
Still have the Backdrafts as deal on Black car fell through.. Frank at Backdraft had a deposit on it to install top-heater, etc. So I figured it was sold, I even took the car to Boynton and dropped it off for work to be done and it was supposed to be shipped from there. The car had an open Mass title signed by original owner, but I have the original bill of sale from Vintage -signed title-copy of my wire and signed bill of sale from previous owner etc..I did inform the guy up front about the title, the guy would never call me back but told Frank he was scared of buying the car with it not being in my name as he thought maybe something was a little shady, he was nice enough to pay $800 to have car aligned & 2 new rear tires as car was out of alignment & rear tires were wearing.. Frank told me the Guy felt bad, because deal fell apart so Frank did not charge me for tires,etc which I had agreed to pay for since I told the guy car needed nothing.. must have been a damn nice person, because I don't think I would have done the same. Last I heard he had contacted a Backdraft dealer in Conn to buy a new car, probably makes since as after paying to put top-heater, etc his cost was going to be up there, I hope the $800 he lost won't put a sour taste in his mouth. I felt bad for Frank as he got nothing out of the deal. I was going to title it in Georgia next trip but decided to sell it instead. Something has to go soon or I will have to open up a car dealership.. I think I will call it Tomslick--you can't go wrong with a slick deal.

Last edited by trs900; 02-11-2008 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Add text
Old 02-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #122 (Sold) : Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition; 2008 GT500 Red/Black
Not Ranked     

Ahh yes I love the color combo...did you get the red interior option as well?

You will need to do the pulley ASAP...trust me its worth the 2 hours labor!!!!!
2006 Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition
2003 Hummer H1 OpenTop
2003 Hummer H1 Wagon
Old 02-11-2008, 07:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You mean this interior.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-11-2008, 07:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

has the 2 tone interior

Last edited by trs900; 02-11-2008 at 07:40 PM..
Old 02-11-2008, 07:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Car has these options..HID - ambient lighting - Nav - sirius radio - premium interior trim. can't get the shaker 1000 and the Navigation system. I don't need either but this car came with navigation so I might as well learn how to use it.

Last edited by trs900; 02-11-2008 at 08:03 PM..
Old 02-11-2008, 07:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

427Aggie is yours the same color..and which pulley did you do..
Old 02-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Backdraft Racing Dealer
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by trs900 View Post
Still have the Backdrafts as deal on Black car fell through.. Frank at Backdraft had a deposit on it to install top-heater, etc. So I figured it was sold, I even took the car to Boynton and dropped it off for work to be done and it was supposed to be shipped from there. The car had an open Mass title signed by original owner, but I have the original bill of sale from Vintage -signed title-copy of my wire and signed bill of sale from previous owner etc..I did inform the guy up front about the title, the guy would never call me back but told Frank he was scared of buying the car with it not being in my name as he thought maybe something was a little shady, he was nice enough to pay $800 to have car aligned & 2 new rear tires as car was out of alignment & rear tires were wearing.. Frank told me the Guy felt bad, because deal fell apart so Frank did not charge me for tires,etc which I had agreed to pay for since I told the guy car needed nothing.. must have been a damn nice person, because I don't think I would have done the same. Last I heard he had contacted a Backdraft dealer in Conn to buy a new car, probably makes since as after paying to put top-heater, etc his cost was going to be up there, I hope the $800 he lost won't put a sour taste in his mouth. I felt bad for Frank as he got nothing out of the deal. I was going to title it in Georgia next trip but decided to sell it instead. Something has to go soon or I will have to open up a car dealership.. I think I will call it Tomslick--you can't go wrong with a slick deal.
That's a long story! And it gets longer. Al did in fact buy a car from us this weekend. But it has a big block in it and he's after a small block! So we have some work to do. In the end he's getting exactly what he wanted and I guess you got some new tires and a proper alignment... interesting how these things play out.

I've never seen that black car you have, but it has literally gone from Boynton Beach to California to Mass/RI and I guess now back to Boynton Beach. It would have been amazing if it made another lap of the country!
Old 02-12-2008, 05:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Wink

Quote"
I've never seen that black car you have, but it has literally gone from Boynton Beach to California to Mass/RI and I guess now back to Boynton Beach. It would have been amazing if it made another lap of the country! "Qoute"

And it did that without an engine in it, just think what it could do now

Cahburn I knew the guy had contacted you, etc.. as Frank had told me.
I told Al in emails that I have talked to you personally in the past and that you would take good care of him as I have never heard one bad thing about your operation.

Funny thing about the alignment is car drove damn good even with the rear alignment out.. kind of tells you what a fine car the Backdraft is.

I remember calling you about the car before I bought it.. to verify what seller told me. The car was just like new, just like he told me.
Car was shipped to Armand Backdraft dealer "I think that was his name" in California, then I guess he quit selling the backdrafts so it was shipped back to Reg, then it was shipped to Mass without engine, etc.. where the guy I bought it from had drive train put in it.. never even received a scratch with all those miles.. LOL

Oh well I have no hard feelings... Just wasn't meant to be, I still wonder why Al never called me as I wanted to thank him for the tires and alignment. He didn't have to do that.. I told him in emails that I fully under stood his position.

By the way Curt at Cobra country let me put car back on before he left for vacation, I put my email only so there won't be any mis-communications this time.. Its the 1st. car on his list.