Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 11:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR # 165 392 Ford Crate 430HP
Not Ranked     
Default Looks like I can afford a Kirkham after claiming my prize TurKish Lotto

I get these every other day saying I have won..at least the spelling and grammar has improved.

TURKISH NATIONAL LOTTERY (MILLI PIYANGO)
Ziyabey Caddesi 22 Sokak 1
TR-06520 Balgat-Ankara. Turkey.
http://www.millipiyango.gov.tr/

The Turkish National Lottery which is locally known as the Milli Piyango is happy to announce to you that the owner of this present email address has emerge as one of the newly introduced Digital Lottery Programme which involves the use of email addresses. Milli Piyango is held every 9th, 19th, and 29th of every month. Your e-mail address won you the lottery in the 2nd category and in this category 17 email address came out as winners and you are one of them.

You have been approved to claim a total sum of $785,280.00 (Seven Hundred And Eighty Five Thousand Two Hundred And Eighty U.S. Dollars). This is from a total cash prize of $13,349,760.00(Thirteen Million, Three Hundred And Fourty Nine Thousand Seven Hundred And Sixty U.S. Dollars) shared amongst the (17) lucky winners in this category.

All participants for this programs are selected randomly from over millions of email addresses of users submitted by their service Provider e.g. YAHOO, MSN, AOL e.t.c. So dont be surprised on how we got your email address. It was submitted by your service provider..

Prize Claim Inquiries:
Please Contact our cutomer service center and provide them with your full name and email address so that they can provide you with more informations about how to claim your won prize: Email: mpiagent3444@walla.com

On behalf of me and the staff, we say Congratulations and thank you for being part of an email address user.

Sincerely,
Mr. Ihya Bal Ak
Chairman of the Board & General Director
MILLI PIYANGO.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF136 427FE
Not Ranked     

Noooooooooooo, I don't want to share that supposed to only for me
dangit

jeff
Old 03-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF w/392CI stroker
Not Ranked     

Here's how to have some fun with these scammers:

1. Since they are lying to you, it works both ways.
2. Set-up a hotmail or yahoo account and use that as the e-mail contact.
3. Reply back to them about how delighted you are (act happy).
4. They will respond and ask you to put forth some kind of deposit ($10K) to ensure the funds get wired to the correct account or something.
5. Write them back and tell them that you will need some 'signs' to know that you can trust a total stranger. Tell them that you're a minister or "wearer of the cloth" for an obscure ministry (come up with a name...more on that in a moment) and that the money is going to be used for continuing your charitable works. Maybe it's the "Ministry of Fish and Cheese", explaining to them that the fish represents Christ and his works, and the cheese represents the cow, which is a holy symbol (both references are truths and they will buy it).
6. Then the hook. Tell them that in order to make you feel more comfortable and confident with this "transaction", you will require a photo of them holding a raw whole fish in one hand and a brick of cheese in the other. Also ask them for wiring instructions at this time.
7. After they send you a photo of themselves holding the items in their hands, then praise them for this initial step, but in order to be 100% certain, you need ANOTHER picture. This time have them balance the dead fish on their head with the block of cheese being clenched in their teeth. Tell them that the wiring instructions will be "tested" with an initial $1,000 amount after the second picture is received.
8. Hopefully they will fall for this last one.
9. Post the pictures on CC.
10. Send them a reply with a link to the CC thread.

This works on the Nigerians quite well.

-Dean
Old 03-06-2008, 04:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Tell them you business in Turkey next week

trs900 Tell them you have a passport and will stop in to collect the money next week. Them you are on the way to Dubia. You are personal friend of the Sheik. He has a couple of your horses for racing. Ask for a name and address. and go from there. Rick L.I bet you get paided in Kilos( dark brown ones)
Old 03-06-2008, 04:54 PM
California Dreamin Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via ICQ to vanoochka Send a message via Yahoo to vanoochka Send a message via Skype™ to vanoochka
Not Ranked     

Tips and some really funny stories and pictures from some master scam baiters.

http://thescambaiter.com/
Old 03-06-2008, 10:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Findling 001 - starting scratch build
Not Ranked     
Cool Car lotteries....

I've "won" quite a few lotteries operated by auto manufacturers. BMW, Lexus,
Peugeot, Honda, Toyota, Fiat, Mercedes, Porsche, Volkswagen to name a few.

....Fred
Old 03-07-2008, 09:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane Motorsports, Southern Automotive 428 FE
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBarchetta View Post

4. They will respond and ask you to put forth some kind of deposit ($10K) to ensure the funds get wired to the correct account or something.
5. Write them back and tell them that you will need some 'signs' to know that you can trust a total stranger. Tell them that you're a minister or "wearer of the cloth" for an obscure ministry (come up with a name...more on that in a moment) and that the money is going to be used for continuing your charitable works. Maybe it's the "Ministry of Fish and Cheese", explaining to them that the fish represents Christ and his works, and the cheese represents the cow, which is a holy symbol (both references are truths and they will buy it).
6. Then the hook. Tell them that in order to make you feel more comfortable and confident with this "transaction", you will require a photo of them holding a raw whole fish in one hand and a brick of cheese in the other. Also ask them for wiring instructions at this time.
7. After they send you a photo of themselves holding the items in their hands, then praise them for this initial step, but in order to be 100% certain, you need ANOTHER picture. This time have them balance the dead fish on their head with the block of cheese being clenched in their teeth. Tell them that the wiring instructions will be "tested" with an initial $1,000 amount after the second picture is received.

-Dean
OMG.....you rock. This is on my "to do" list when I am bored.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, FRP460 Big Block
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBarchetta View Post

-Dean
Dean, you are sick, man I mean that in an affectionate way

SPF#1052 11mpg
CAV GT40 MONO29 9mpg
'94 35th Anniversary Rover Mini Cooper 32mpg
'01 MB CL600 V12 18mpg
'08 Volvo S80 18mpg
Old 03-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoop View Post
Dean, you are sick, man I mean that in an affectionate way
Faith Building 101, brought to you by the Church of the Fish (praising all creatures from the mighty sea and the bountiful gifts they bring to our tables, in the name of the Creator).

I'll probably spend a little time in hell for this, but not as long as the people that are trying to scam us.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 4758, CSX 381 Keith Craft 482 w/ Weber 48 IDA's
Not Ranked     

Dean,
You're better than Seinfeld! He did something like that bit with annoying telemarketers. I'm going to steal your bit, and share it with my son. Hilarious!

Tom
Old 03-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

There was a crazy character about 5 years ago on corvetteforum.com that "schooled" me on how to do this. His posts on their Off Topic section were legendary. Might be harder to do today since many of these crooks have caught on (as that link from vanoochka clearly shows...some nasty stuff on that link, btw...be weary).
Old 03-07-2008, 06:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #298 427 FI
Not Ranked     

Since I just won the british lottery can you pick me one up while you are there?
Old 05-15-2008, 01:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Cobra-less for now..
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICK LAKE View Post
trs900 Tell them you have a passport and will stop in to collect the money next week. Them you are on the way to Dubia. You are personal friend of the Sheik. He has a couple of your horses for racing. Ask for a name and address. and go from there. Rick L.I bet you get paided in Kilos( dark brown ones)
Actually, they will think you are a Turk or Nigerian if you spell Dubai that way...
Old 05-15-2008, 06:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison 514ci, 5sp Tremec
Not Ranked     

I think Mr. Ak was my JHS gym teacher.....
Old 05-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Beam Me Up Scottie
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1049 Titanium w/black stripes, 351W with Trick Flow Heads, Tremec 3550
Send a message via MSN to wtm442
Not Ranked     

The best scam is to scam the scammer. This one is really funny.

The Powerbook Prank: He wanted a Powerbook. We gave him a P-P-P-Powerbook!

I get at least one scam e-mail a week that gets thru my ISP scam filter. They are funny, but it is really sad that people get sucked in by the scammers.