Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2014, 06:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mk III With 351W
Not Ranked     
Default Looking for a Navigator

I'm entered in the Big Bend Open Road race this year. My Navigator had to bail on me, and I have had no luck in finding a replacement on short notice.

So, if you are free and want to go for a ride - Let me know.

I'll be trailering from Kansas City to Ft Stockton via Dallas.
Departing KC on Monday, 4/21. Overnight in Dallas arrive in Ft Stockton on Tuesday, 4/22. I can pick you up anywhere along the route, or meet me kn Ft. Stockton. My Trailer sleeps 4, so you can bunk with me, if you want. Not sure of hotel availability at this point.

I have all the personal race gear you'll need, in case you do not have it. Race suit should fit anyone up to a size 46 jacket. Helmet, HANS, Gloves, Arm Restraints.

Car is a Factory Five Mk III, dual roll bars, simpson 5 point harness and air dam. Kirkey low back seats. seats are 17", so again tight fit for anyone over a size 46 jacket.

I will be racing in the 115 MPH Class. I have done the Sand Hills Open Road Challenge, Multiple HPDE Track Days, Multiple Autocross and Drivers School, so you are not placing your life in the hands of a complete noob.

Wednesday is Tech and Practice. Various events, practice and drivers meetings on Thursday and Friday. Race saturday, return home late Saturday, or Sunday.

More details if you are interested.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics / Roush 427 SR
Not Ranked     

This is a great opportunity for someone.

The race at this event is just a small part of the overall experience. The high school sponsored car wash, the community sponsored dinner for racers, the car show, the elementary school visit, the margarita party, and the 3 mile long parade all contribute to a once in a lifetime / bucket list event.

Jump in and navigate with Tim and meet the rest of Team Cobra who will be there to participate in the 2014 Big Bend Open Road Race.

Jody and Nancy Orsag
Roush #1
Lone Star Classics
Roush Edition #01
Roush 427 SR #444
Old 04-17-2014, 07:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Send a message via Yahoo to bwcobra15 Send a message via Skype™ to bwcobra15
Not Ranked     

DANG IT! And I have to work in Beaumont / Houston next week - already committed to projects, can't change vacation time.

Someone is going to have a blast ~ I just wish it could be me.

I love it and I need it I bleed it ~ Yeah it's a wild hurricane ~ Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star!!
Old 04-17-2014, 05:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Anyone? Times creeping away!
Old 04-17-2014, 05:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 557
Not Ranked     

I would be glad to offer to help. I'm located in Topeka, about 45 minutes from you. I will try to figure out how to pm you with my phone number and we can discuss further.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hi Bill - That's great! I got your PM and replied with my number as well. It's late, so I'll ring you tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you.