Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Kit Cars on the Colorado 2014 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/129829-kit-cars-colorado-2014-a.html)

Gofastoldguy 07-29-2014 11:41 PM

Room at the top

4 Attachment(s)
Count me in Bob...especially now that your "protected area" has been overhauled!
Love,
Bill B
PS: atch some photos of the new house, more to come.

Danr55 07-30-2014 05:29 AM

Bob B, the cars are always in the south parking lot. Are you sure your compass isn't broken?

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 07-30-2014 08:34 AM

You are right Dan. The South Tower is the 30 story tower. Sorry. Request the South tower street side.

AZ Bob

DWRAT 07-30-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danr55 (Post 1312453)
Bob B, the cars are always in the south parking lot. Are you sure your compass isn't broken?

Maybe Bob just wanted me in a different bldg.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DWRAT 07-30-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gofastoldguy (Post 1312432)
PS: atch some photos of the new house, more to come.

Nice looking build Gofast, where is it located?

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 07-30-2014 11:15 PM

Dan, Bill is in Czechoslovakia. He goes there for 3 months every summer if he knows what's good for him.

AZ Bob

DWRAT 08-06-2014 08:41 PM

MikieC,
Are you going to be able to make it this year???

mikiec 08-06-2014 09:32 PM

Bob, thanks for keeping this going.

I'm already going through withdrawals. Dan Rat, this will be the first Laughlin trip in 14 years I have missed, includes Club Sandwich.

Bob I will give you the money for a t-shirt and include shipping to me.

Dwrat, you must do a burn out in my honor. Give me the time your going to do it and I'll have that look on my face in your honor.

Mikiec

DWRAT 08-06-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiec (Post 1313406)
Bob, thanks for keeping this going.

I'm already going through withdrawals. Dan Rat, this will be the first Laughlin trip in 14 years I have missed, includes Club Sandwich.

Bob I will give you the money for a t-shirt and include shipping to me.

Dwrat, you must do a burn out in my honor. Give me the time your going to do it and I'll have that look on my face in your honor.

Mikiec

Your gonna be missed my friend.
BTW, here's the face I remember seeing.:eek::eek::eek:

mikiec 08-07-2014 08:57 PM

That's the face.

Fast289 08-08-2014 06:59 AM

This post is getting way to emotional! This is not the AZ Cobras where insults, half truths and straight out lies use to rule. I am more than disappointed.

I travel more than the average pilot and enjoy Club Cobra for comic relief, but now I need a tissue with all the farewells and miss you's!

Be real, one winter in NH and Mikiec will return, most likely with a couple missing toes from frost bite.

Cheers. If I can make KC on the C, I will do a burn out.

Dave from Chandler

PS. No offense to anyone from this post!

Danr55 08-08-2014 07:15 AM

Gee Dave, Don't soften it up or pull any punches.. Just jump right out there and tell us how you really feel.. When you stand back and look at the big picture, ... I guess you pretty well hit it right on the nose.. As long as everyone involved takes it as it is intended.. with a pinch of salt and a big belly laugh, then we're OK.. Well, everyone 'cept Mikie that is.. he's leavin' and you know the rule.. if you show up fine. If you decide to leave just remember, where ever you go, once you arrive, there you are!

Fast289 08-08-2014 09:34 AM

Amen, Danr.

I was typing with a grain of salt

Cheers!

Gofastoldguy 08-08-2014 10:25 AM

Frostbite in NH

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast289 (Post 1313579)
This post is getting way to emotional! This is not the AZ Cobras where insults, half truths and straight out lies use to rule. I am more than disappointed.

I travel more than the average pilot and enjoy Club Cobra for comic relief, but now I need a tissue with all the farewells and miss you's!

Be real, one winter in NH and Mikiec will return, most likely with a couple missing toes from frost bite.

Cheers. If I can make KC on the C, I will do a burn out.

Dave from Chandler

PS. No offense to anyone from this post!

Everyone needs to remember that these fine people lived in New England in the past and know the weather...it doesn't scare them!

Fast289 08-08-2014 10:47 AM

I disagree, I lived back east in the cold and I never want to go back. I was use to the cold and every time I get the call to go back in the winter, I think I can handle it, but in reality, I can't. Then again, I am talking about me, maybe I turned into a vagina!

I only want to be cold grabbing an oat soda from an ice chest!

Dave from Chandler

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 08-08-2014 02:46 PM

Born and raised in Chicago. After moving to AZ, went through promotions to Dallas then Omaha where I had to look after 186 locations in 12 states, mostly bordering Canada. Lasted 1 year in ice and snow and had to get back to AZ before I killed someone.
There is no returning.
AZ Bob

mikiec 08-08-2014 03:16 PM

The cold and snow are not nice. However,it is trivial to getting between a grandma and her grand kids.

Y-NOT 09-03-2014 07:47 AM

New Bullhead Home

Marilyn and I have decided to become snow birds and bought a home in Bullhead
City, just across the river from Laughlin.
We have a spare bedroom and an adjoining empty lot to park whatever.
Bill:cool:

Danr55 09-03-2014 09:33 AM

Bill, does mean that you will move back in the winter to somewhere warmer or in the summer to somewhere cooler or just commute between Bullhead City and Yuma?

Y-NOT 09-03-2014 12:31 PM

Williams Winters

It is too fing cold in the winter in Williams, but really nice in the summer.
:eek: