Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Next Year's Anniversary/Christmas Party (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/135402-next-years-anniversary-christmas-party.html)

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 12-05-2015 04:15 PM

Next Year's Anniversary/Christmas Party

We all love Dennis May. He has allowed us to use his parking lot and office area for our annual party for several years but our time has come to an end. Dennis, bless his old heart (and I do mean old,) has retired and turning over his office to someone else. He's still the landlord but, the office is run different now. So, next year we will be looking for another location. Perhaps in the southern part of the Phoenix metroplex so we can urge the Tucson members to attend. We will see.
Thank you again Dennis for you hospitality.

AZ Bob

Danr55 12-05-2015 05:29 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Some pictures from the Anniversary Christmas party.

Danr55 12-05-2015 05:31 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some more photos.

Danr55 12-05-2015 05:34 PM

5 Attachment(s)
And just a few more... That should keep the blues away for a while.. or something..

mikiec 12-05-2015 05:41 PM

Dennis, thank you for the past years. I still remember when you approached us up in Laughlin.

Bob, Dan and Karl. Great job. I look forward to being there next year.

Mikiec

LMH 12-05-2015 06:36 PM

Thank you Dennis for hosting all those get togethers! I couldn't make it up this year. Had to work.
Next year, let just go back to Hersh's place like we used to.
Larry

Karl Bebout 12-05-2015 07:29 PM

"Next year, let just go back to Hersh's place like we used to."

Larry, I see no problem with that. Think we can pry Hersh out of Texas?

Maricopa 12-05-2015 07:41 PM

Who won my Precision Driving Award this year?

mikiec 12-05-2015 08:12 PM

You did a fabulous job creating that award.

Mikie

Karl Bebout 12-06-2015 08:51 AM

DaPrez changed the designation for the award to "spirited member" and the Scotchman (Scottie Siggins) was awarded it. Nobody that's been on any of our overnight runs can dispute that Scottie is our most "spirited"....or is that "into the spirits" the most?

Car Nut 12-06-2015 10:54 AM

Many thanks Dennis, you have been a great host.

Maricopa 12-06-2015 12:39 PM

"spirited member"

Coincidentally, that's the wife's pet name for me! :3DSMILE:

Thanks Mike.

dave from mesa 12-06-2015 12:49 PM

What Bruce, the old man, said.:LOL:

Scotchman 12-07-2015 07:14 AM

I would like to offer my place for the annual Christmas parties. I think we have enough room, and I have all the tables we need. The only issue is the location. There is a bit more city street driving needed to get here. And the Tucson group would prefer a more southern location, if they even come at all. Use us as a back up if something better can't be found. ;)

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 12-07-2015 07:30 AM

Wow Scotty! That is a great gesture and a great idea. Thank You. I like it. We will see what happens.

AZ Bob

Karl Bebout 12-07-2015 07:30 AM

That's a great offer Scottie. The real downside for you would be all the oil spots on your driveway.

It would certainly be a good boost to Paradise Valley's revenue fund from all the photo radar tickets they could score.

mikiec 12-07-2015 08:22 AM

I might just fly out for that.

Scotty, have the limo ready for me.

Mikiec

Old Phart 12-07-2015 10:01 AM

Bondurant School Museum location

Hello Az. Cobra friends! I have talked to John Prumatico, PR/Photographer from the school, and he expressed interest in having our 2016 Christmas Party in the museum. I believe that 10 a.m to 2 p.m. may work for us, with a 9 a.m. set up time and 3 p.m. closing. Please let me know if this works for everyone. I know the Tucson gang would like a half hour shorter drive. :D

Scotchman 12-07-2015 10:38 AM

Now that would be fantastic. Could they open up the track too ?? :rolleyes:**):JEKYLHYDE

Danr55 12-07-2015 10:50 AM

Bill, that is a wonderful offer if we can pull it together. I will do anything I can to assist. Please continue to pursue this and let me know.

Scotty, That is a very generous offer on your part. I can attest to the suitability of this venue. I've been there and it's really great.. I've got pictures to prove it.
thanks
Dan