Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   CONCOURSE featuring COBRAS 02/11/17 (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/137875-concourse-featuring-cobras-02-11-17-a.html)

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 01-28-2017 01:15 PM

Bill Bryan knows Andrew with an FFR Daytona Coupe. Perhaps he could call and give him the website and brief description?
For Ron Stein: Joe Bria (likenu2@cox.net) keeps our email list.
Send him your information (or send it to me to forward) and we can send you the whole current list.
Need first & last name, CC screen name, address, city, zip, email address, cell phone # and T-Shirt size.
Thanks
AZ Bob
dadlyb@cox.net

Gofastoldguy 01-28-2017 01:56 PM

Daytona Coupe

I was with Andrew today at Sands Chev in Surprise. He lost his job at the Buick dealer and now works there.
I doubt that he would spend the $50 but I will ask him...
just called him...He's good to go, he went last year and loved it!
His car is beautiful.
Karlos, give me a call on my cell and we can coordinate this with Andrew.
Good News!

Karl Bebout 01-28-2017 03:25 PM

I sent info to Joe this morning so everyone on his eMail list will be receiving the information. Billy, I'll give you a call.

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 01-28-2017 06:58 PM

Jeff Classic has signed up so our count is up to 15. Paul Gillespie said he will probably sign up too.
Saturday Peoria Cruz-in has reported that our beloved Dan Ratti has sold his SPF to a fellow Saturday night car guy, Juan Toledo. Great choice Juan. Perhaps we can get him out too plus Mark with an FFR came by tonight and is interested in joining us. Count is going up! Could be 18 now.
Best of luck to Dan in his future endeavors. We will miss him.
AZ Bob

Karl Bebout 01-30-2017 07:56 AM

My buddy, Hector Benitez got signed up yesterday. Nice to see the count growing. we'll be making a respectable showing. Still awaiting instructions from Peter about a meeting spot and entry time. Just hold on Danr, I'll get it.

hinoonaz 01-30-2017 07:57 AM

I just signed up for the show. Should be a lot of fun

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 01-30-2017 08:53 AM

By my thinking positive count we could be at 19 now.

AZ Bob

Gofastoldguy 01-30-2017 11:48 AM

Counting Andrew?

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 01-30-2017 03:07 PM

Counting everyone I have heard of AND that I hear plan on going.
Just saw on Facebook that Fitz is joining us, so now it's 20.

AZ Bob

Karl Bebout 01-30-2017 03:36 PM

I'd spoken to Andrew and he definitely said he was going. I'll be posting entry details, when I get them from Peter. I'll also sent the info to Joe for eMail broadcast, and the FB site. I'll let Hector and Andrew know, should they not see the posts.

Danr55 02-01-2017 10:20 AM

Karlos, What's the plan? Time is getting short like johnson. Do we have an ingress plan or an alternate in case of a system failure?

Karl Bebout 02-01-2017 01:54 PM

Peter has not yet informed me about his plans for our gathering and entry.

What short Johnson are you talking about?

Starting with tomorrow, my calendar indicates that we still have +- ten days to the show. Whatza U rush?

RedSnake351 02-01-2017 09:30 PM

OK, I bit! Can't let you guys have all the fun.:3DSMILE:
I know one thing, my neighbors are starting to hate me, waking them up on weekends, at such ungodly early hours.:CRY:

Loud Ralphie.:eek:

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 02-02-2017 06:55 AM

Welcome Ralphie. Your entry brings our confirmed count to 19.

This show will be EPIC!

AZ Bob

hinoonaz 02-02-2017 07:18 AM

Only 19? That was before Ralphie and I signed up. My number is 410 Bob. Hope I am not stuck with the JAFM crowd.

rdr747 02-02-2017 11:23 AM

I follow you guys on this site, but usually out of town when you gather. I will be in town for Fountain Hills Concours. Would love to join in and I registered today. Looking forward to seeing this show! I will join up with you wherever you all decide to meet.

Rowland

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 02-02-2017 12:29 PM

Rowland, you are lucky Number 20 confirmed! Of course you are welcome. Watch for meeting time and place on CC, FB or by email.
Hot Dang! That's exactly what I told Peter to count on last June.

AZ Bob

Karl Bebout 02-02-2017 12:57 PM

Roland....voice from the past!

Glad you'll be joining us and glad you still have your SWEET continuation Shelby. Haven't seen you since the Kmart shows, 'way back when I had my Copper Queen (R.I.P.)

Danr55 02-02-2017 01:37 PM

Roland, In case you miss it, be at the Shell Station on Shea Blvd 1/2 mile north of Beeline in Fountain Hills by 0700 on Saturday, 2/11.

rdr747 02-03-2017 09:25 AM

Wilco, will be at the Shell Station by 0700 Sat. For info, I just emailed Carrie. I also did not receive all the attachments. Only received my ticket order number.
Should be a good turn out. You guys can't miss me.... I'll be the one in the rarely seen Le Mans Blue and Wimbledon White car...... Not too many of them out there...HA HA