Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Club Cobra Badges...NEW! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/141020-club-cobra-badges-new.html)

Danr55 06-05-2018 11:45 AM

Club Cobra Badges...NEW!

Club Cobra has designed and is manufacturing CLUB COBRA GRILL BADGES, that will be available to the members. The badges will sell for $25 each plus $7.00 shipping for one or two badges. Since we want to get the first order in quickly, i need your commitment and money not later than Saturday June 9. To see the design, go here: http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/all-...ill-badge.html SCROLL TO POST #25. BUZZ did a fine job with the artwork.... or go to our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603...?ref=bookmarks

Blue66 06-05-2018 12:28 PM

Ill take 2 :cool:

oh.... How do we pay ??

spdbrake 06-05-2018 01:12 PM

I saw nada on post 25 though. # 55 has nice artwork though.
Do you know which color combo your going to use yet?
Put me down for two please.

my427cobra 06-05-2018 02:11 PM

I'll take 2 also.

How do we pay? Got a paypal acct Dan?

byronpete21 06-05-2018 02:43 PM

I would like one, just need the details on how to pay.

Best Regards,
Byron

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 06-05-2018 03:49 PM

Here is a jpg of the badge design: This is a 3 inch badge to strap to your bumperettes, European style, NOT a 2 inch body badge.
https://s22.postimg.cc/em36suwz5/Clu...ill_Badge2.jpg

AZ Bob

Alfa02 06-05-2018 04:35 PM

Sorry guys I was out since this morning. After talking with Dan, and still waiting for Buzz to get the details to the mfg. with his design. "Arnie Brown co." The quickest way to get the first 40 up & going, seems to be, me (Alfa02) to put up the whole cost on them, and have them (40) delivered. to my home, and I will ship out from here. The only major problem, is I have no way to take Pay-Pal, or Credit Cards . So I would say check's or MO, Give me a day to work out the kink's here. and I'll send out my address, Phone# etc. After talking with Mr. Brown, he is more willing to help us any way he can. We picked the right people to deal with. All of the first 40 with have bolts (2) in back to bolt to your bumperete's, bumper hoop's etc. Like he (Arnie) said if you want to double side tape them, just saw the bolts off. I'm sure the first 40 will sell quickly, I have more then 10 sold here in the Northwest, just since last night. I will let the Club know, as soon as I know del times (45 days) is avg. Cheers Tom.

Danr55 06-05-2018 06:35 PM

Guys, If you want paypal, Danr55@msn.com. Add $2 per badge since paypal has started taking a percentage from each deposit.

I will be at 83rd on Saturday for a while in the evening.. If I had thought about it I would have tried to make the burger fest tonite... but I don't know where it is.

Otherwise, email me at danr55@msn.com and I will figure out a way to add you to the list.
Thanks for the support.. Bob, I can't see a jpeg in your post. Don't know if it's me or the post..

nniets 06-05-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1445726)
Sorry guys I was out since this morning. After talking with Dan, and still waiting for Buzz to get the details to the mfg. with his design. "Arnie Brown co." The quickest way to get the first 40 up & going, seems to be, me (Alfa02) to put up the whole cost on them, and have them (40) delivered. to my home, and I will ship out from here. The only major problem, is I have no way to take Pay-Pal, or Credit Cards . So I would say check's or MO, Give me a day to work out the kink's here. and I'll send out my address, Phone# etc. After talking with Mr. Brown, he is more willing to help us any way he can. We picked the right people to deal with. All of the first 40 with have bolts (2) in back to bolt to your bumperete's, bumper hoop's etc. Like he (Arnie) said if you want to double side tape them, just saw the bolts off. I'm sure the first 40 will sell quickly, I have more then 10 sold here in the Northwest, just since last night. I will let the Club know, as soon as I know del times (45 days) is avg. Cheers Tom.

I'm thinking that sending cash would be easiest. Sometimes we take this security thing a little too far. Besides, we're all gun totin', bloodthirsty Arizonans. We'd probably hunt down and kill any hornswogglers who cheated us out of $25. I can see Karl and Dan a'ridin' inta town, a hootin' an' a hollerin', firin' guns in the air, then stopping for coffee and a donut.

Danr55 06-06-2018 06:06 AM

If.you want to send a check:. $25 per badge plus $7 shipping for 1 or 2 badges.
Dan Shinn
6415 E. Encanto.St

Mesa.Az.85205

NNIETS: I can't answer for Karl, but I don't do donuts anymore.

Blue66 06-06-2018 06:15 AM

Paypal sent :cool:

Alfa02 06-06-2018 06:51 AM

Ok Dan, if you take care of the AZ. guy's and I'll deal with our NW guy's, If you don't mind to handle the Pay-Pal account's? I'll have The Arnie Brown Co. send that amount down to you. I'll call you this morning to handle the detail's. Tom.

Danr55 06-06-2018 08:01 AM

Guys, I spoke with Alfa02 (Tom) this morning. It appears that there is a lot more interest in these badges than originally believed. We think we can get at least 40 orders but don't know if we can get 80 orders. Since the MINIMUM order is 40, we decided to leave the order window open until June 21. We will place the order for the total number of badges ordered and paid for on Friday, June 22. If you don't get your order in by then, you will have to wait until we can get a second order of 40 or more before we can place a second order.

Tom advised me that the production time for these badges should be about 6 weeks. which should talk to delivery around mid-September.

Mailing address is: Dan Shinn 6415 E. Encanto St. Mesa Az 85205
Paypal: Danr55@msn.com

If you send money, please include your mailing address and your email address. Phone numbers are optional.

jhv48 06-06-2018 08:16 AM

For all the guys that don’t have the hoop style bumpers on their cars, where are you thinking of mounting the badges?

Danr55 06-06-2018 08:26 AM

All of the badges in the first order will have two threaded shafts attached to the back of the badge. The attachment method is optional. I am going to make a standing bracket to attach mine. Just a simple L shaped bracket with two holes for the badge.

spdbrake 06-06-2018 08:45 AM

Payment sent. Thanks.

Buzz 06-06-2018 08:46 AM

Hi Dan, thanks again for your work on this. I'm ready with PayPal. Can I order my 2 badges through you? Miami shipping address.

cobra 06-06-2018 08:58 AM

Hi Dan, thanks again for your work on this.
For the prepayment, do you have an idea what are the freight costs to Europe ?

my427cobra 06-06-2018 09:22 AM

Hi Dan. I'll jump on paypal and send you a payment for 2 badges.

Cheers
Greg

my427cobra 06-06-2018 09:28 AM

Hi Dan. Paypal'd you $59.00 for two badges. Is that amount right?

Cheers
Greg