Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Polished CA Kirkham on BAT (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/143787-polished-ca-kirkham-bat.html)

Karl Bebout 08-18-2020 07:00 PM

Someone could get the idea that Ron, 4910, just feels the need for speed! :)

Alfa02 08-18-2020 08:21 PM

Was thinking the same thing Karlos ;) Plus Ron just happens to a have a Black Snake with all Alum. 511 (So I'd say Speed & Power). We have one of those guy's up here. Brent (EM-0785) just had to have a 514, I would expect just for Bragging right's.:) So I had to add a little more HP in my collection, I've always wanted a Dodge Dakota 5.9 RT, found a two owner 105,000miles Red with a club cab. In 1999 they were the second fastest (Car-Truck) the USA built, plus they pulled .94 G's, on a skidpad. It lights the tires up Sooooo...... easy. TommyRot.

csx4910 08-18-2020 09:48 PM

I do have a black CSX with a Roush 511. I also used to own a superformance with a 514, the motors were pretty equal. If it goes fast I like it:JEKYLHYDE

Excited to check on progress next week of my 600 CI- 1000 hp on pump gas Kaase Motor in my 67 mustang Build on a full roadster shop chassis

hinoonaz 08-19-2020 06:38 AM

Ron, is the kaase engine his camer version? I have watched several videos on his builds. Really cool. I remember at the Pavillions probably 10 years ago an original camer started up and everyone turned to see where it was coming from. Trailered in. Sorry for the hijack. Hope to be healthy enough this year to see at Xmas get together. Gary

csx4910 08-19-2020 07:53 AM

It is his Boss 9 motor. It is fuel injected but designed to run on pump gas and produce just under 1000 hp and 850 ft lbs from 2000-6000 rpm

csx4910 08-20-2020 03:52 PM

Final sale price without 5% fee, sold at $205k, one of the higher sales for a Aluminum CSX in a while

Karl Bebout 08-21-2020 10:30 AM

Must have been at least two people enamored with a beautiful Kirkham that went through Las Vegas to suddenly become, by magic...taa daa
its miraculously..... a SHELBY:)

csx4910 08-21-2020 10:43 AM

😂 :lol::d

cycleguy55 08-21-2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl Bebout (Post 1481574)
Must have been at least two people enamored with a beautiful Kirkham that went through Las Vegas to suddenly become, by magic...taa daa
its miraculously..... a SHELBY:)

There's plenty of evidence to conclude people will pay a premium to have a 'genuine Shelby'. I don't see that changing any time in the near future.

Karl Bebout 08-21-2020 02:33 PM

"There's plenty of evidence to conclude people will pay a premium to have a 'genuine Shelby'. I don't see that changing any time in the near future."

I too, can't imagine the willingness to to pay a premium will diminish.
Now, if only I could sell my AZ beach front property....

Cobrakeith 08-21-2020 03:09 PM

Now, if only I could sell my AZ beach front property....[/quote]

Hang on to your property Karl, it will be worth more when you have the pacific ocean lapping at your doorstep:3DSMILE:

Phx Mike 08-21-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl Bebout (Post 1481586)
"There's plenty of evidence to conclude people will pay a premium to have a 'genuine Shelby'. I don't see that changing any time in the near future."

Now, if only I could sell my AZ beach front property....

Arghhh....With a couple of badges and a magic marker Shelby signature I could have gotten a big premium on my Kirkham!! :-)

Karl Bebout 08-22-2020 01:12 PM

"Arghhh....With a couple of badges and a magic marker Shelby signature I could have gotten a big premium on my Kirkham!! :-)"

Mike, with all the money you made on your Windex stock, you don't need the money:)

Phx Mike 09-05-2020 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phx Mike (Post 1481304)
Well the new machine is in the garage. Not driving it until I get the paint protective film on the front. It is very black (wheels, body, inside....) - Rob I can already relate to what you were saying above...just looking at it will leave a scratch....

Kind of weird to hear the engine over my shoulder instead of in front of me....and it sounds like it’s in the car with you (because it is..)

15 inch brake rotors....They look like garbage can lids.

Trying to attach a photo here...

Phx Mike 09-05-2020 08:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
One with Ron’s new baby too plus a nice e-type

da56panman 09-06-2020 05:27 AM

polished Kirkham?? :LOL:

Alfa02 09-06-2020 11:08 AM

@da56panman This started out about a polished Kirkham on BaT, and then the post just lost it's way ;) As sometimes it does. If you read the Whole post it makes sense. Cheers TommyRot

Phx Mike 09-06-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by da56panman (Post 1482232)
polished Kirkham?? :LOL:

Yes sorry I derailed the thread. I used to have a polished Kirkham and sold it.

Mike

Alfa02 09-06-2020 02:43 PM

Mike & Ron, this just proves we can talk about other makes of cars, without making too much fun of them ;) At least compared to your New "Porsha" Friends :) TommyRot.

Karl Bebout 09-06-2020 04:15 PM

" If you read the Whole post it makes sense. Cheers TommyRot"

Maybe, so.

But I think you gotta live where you don't see sunshine very much....