Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Thank you Hershal and Paula (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/75077-thank-you-hershal-paula.html)

dave from mesa 12-09-2006 03:01 PM

Thank you Hershal and Paula

And Mikie and Ginny and all those that made it to the party.
Great food, great ppl. Got to see a lot of faces that I haven't seen in a long time. Had a great time.
thanks again.:)

double ugly 12-09-2006 04:23 PM

Ditto
It was my first event. Good showing. FFRs ruled the day.
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...ium/anniv2.JPG

btsai 12-09-2006 04:26 PM

I took photos too -- not as many this year. Hope you enjoy them... Go here:

http://bentsai.myphotoalbum.com/view...umName=album01

Ben

LMH 12-09-2006 05:34 PM

Yes, thank you Hershal and Paula for this years event AND for opening up your home to us in the past too.
Best wishes on your move to TX!
Larry

Wolverine 12-09-2006 05:56 PM

Yes, big thanks to Hershal, Paula, and Mike. It was a great time, great food, and great people.

Ben - your slideshow is really good. I posted a link to it on FFCobra.com. Hope that was alright.

btsai 12-09-2006 07:20 PM

Yes, of course. No problem!

Also -- GASKETBOY -- we missed you this year? What's the scoop with your Hi-Tech???

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 12-09-2006 10:38 PM

Thank You also, Hershel and Paula. Another great gathering. We will miss you. Please let us know when you are leaving so we can all join you in that barbeque you suggested.

AZ Bob

vettestr 12-10-2006 07:00 AM

Thank you Hershel and Paula for yet another gathering of great people and good food. As usual our Hosts' opened their home and hearts for a fantastic time. Thanks too all the folks that made everything perfect. Hersh please let me know if I can help you with the move or getting ready.
What was the final Cobra head count this year and what is the record? Mikie keeps track of that and many many other details so maybe he will know. Help Mikie, give us the facts Mam Just the Facts.
THANK YOU AGAIN
Jeff and Cathy

dave from mesa 12-10-2006 07:07 AM

hey Hersh
If you need someone to drive the GT40 to Texas let me know. :3DSMILE: Heck I'll even pay for my oun plane ticket home. ;)

mrpink 12-10-2006 07:41 AM

Hershel and Paula, we had a great time. Thanks again. I'll drive your Cobra to Texas with Dave. Dave can buy my plane ticket. I've never seen any one as happy as Karl when he got that pink tool box. Or as sad as when Stuart's pot holders and doileys were stolen from him. There are a few T shirts left if anyone needs one.

FigTuna 12-10-2006 07:58 AM

Hershal and Paula: Debe and I had an great time at the annual event, I was blown away to see all the variety of cars. We came because we've been comtemplating a build and we (or rather Debe is convinced) came away with some great advise/ideas and met some great people. So let the games begin as we embark on our new journey. I'm sure to have many Newbie questions for the local yokles here in Arizona. Thanks to Mike A. of Tucson for inviting us along AND for E-mailing me with the news that he has our camera!

PS: You need a staging light at the entrance of your driveway!!!!

Steve Newton; Pharmacist
AKA: The Electric Banana Man
Aprilia RSV-R Mille 01 #107 (AND still very Yellow)

Maricopa 12-10-2006 08:30 AM

Sorry the Missus and I missed the festivities. :(
Thanks to The Mulvster for the shirt delivery.

Mulv 12-10-2006 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maricopa
Sorry the Missus and I missed the festivities. :(
Thanks to The Mulvster for the shirt delivery.

I was happy to help out, thanks. I heard from Pink that you would like one of the window stickers from my Caddy, it would make a good club logo he said...

;)

Maricopa 12-10-2006 09:06 AM

Yeah I have a special place all picked out for that one.... ;)

GASKETBOY 12-10-2006 09:15 AM

Well, I missed another annual gathering; my usual out-of-town travel now coupled with the minor detail of an engine-less Cobra made it impossible to attend.

Ben, do you have a Cobra yet? Mine will be a little longer to get back together as I leave on the 2nd of January for a 6-month trip to southern Michigan. Snow country here I come. Wooohooo.

There are lots of folks that post here that I've yet to meet. I can be the new guy all over again. Looking forward to it.

Jeff

btsai 12-10-2006 12:48 PM

I have been remiss in thanking Hershal and Paula -- and Mikie and Ginny. Thanks for all you do and including me.

Jeff -- no Cobra yet. I came in my friend Mark's beautiful FFR. (All silver, no stripes). But I've got a deal for you -- I'll come up to your house to help install the new motor (I'm off the week just before Christmas) and then I can "take care" of your Cobra while you're in Michigan. Afterall, you won't need it in the snow, etc. :) :) :).

mikiec 12-10-2006 01:00 PM

Ben...

You have been with us since day one. It is always special to have you and the family show up.

Send me any pics you have.

mike

BT SNAKE 12-10-2006 06:37 PM

For Paula and I, this is a labor of love. We can't tell you how much we enjoy
this Christmas party. For me it's an easy task to prepare for this but the ones who really do the most in total orginizing is Mikie and Ginny. They quietly do all this and I for one appreciate them doing that part for which I'm not good at. So I raise my glass and toast two of the neatest people I know. Nobody
will miss this group more than me when Paula and I leave.

God Bless and
Merry Christmas to all,

Paula & Hersh:)

John-Tucson 12-12-2006 09:16 PM

Hey Jeff, My youngest son lives in southern Michigan, Lambertville, and there are hundreds of Cobras in the Detroit area. Lots of great car shows and you will be close to the London Cobra Show in London, Ohio, if you are there in late June. Don't fret about the weather, look forward to spring and the wonderful oppurtunities to meet Cobra owners there. John

mikiec 12-13-2006 08:01 AM

Final total 40 cobras, GT40's and Coupes. Not including Mulv's fake mustang race car :) :) and a new GT500.

Based on that and the other civilian cars that came we had about 120 people.

gasket boy.. Are you finally putting in the 428?

Mike