Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Arizona Cobra's (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/)
-   -   Cars and Coffee at Bondurant (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/arizona-cobras/99846-cars-coffee-bondurant.html)

oleyellar 09-23-2009 08:48 PM

Cars and Coffee at Bondurant

I got this the other day, thought some of you may be interested. Some nice cars and folks showed up last time.
John

Subject: cars & coffee

Hello everyone now that’s its starting to cool down its time to start up cars and coffee again. The next show is October 10 - 7:30 am at the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving. We will enter a gate 4. Tell all of your friends and I hope to see you out there.

Thank You,
Scott

SCOTT HERBERG - Director of Operations
DISTINCTIVE DRIVING TOURS

Fitz 09-23-2009 10:37 PM

Can we made a few runs around the track? %/:(

Karl Bebout 09-24-2009 08:56 AM

John, if there were some nice people there, what were you doing there?

oleyellar 09-24-2009 04:55 PM

Ehh?

Fitz, I doubt they would let us on the track. Maybe the paddock area but it never hurts to ask......
Karl, I was there looking for a friend with a Cobra that runs. I didn't see you.
Later boys,.

Fitz 09-26-2009 11:23 AM

October 10 - 7:30 Pretty early. that means us old Guys have to get up at 6AM; have coffee; bump into some walls; find our keys and try to not wake everyone up in the neighborhood leaving.

In Karls & Bob's case they have to get released early from "Work Release" at Madison Jail%/

Karl Bebout 09-26-2009 03:14 PM

John, John, John. Lets not have the pot calling the kettle black. Just how many months was your mellow yellow car laying dead because its FoMoCo big block grenaded? At least my car is ailing due to operator error.

oleyellar 09-26-2009 03:40 PM

Peace Brother

Karl, Just poking to see if you were awake. When is the beast due back? Did you tie the two frame rails together while the body is off? Next time I want to see both fronts off, not just the left.
Anybody doing Mesa tonight? It will still be a bit toasty.

Karl Bebout 09-26-2009 05:49 PM

John, I have a new rear chassis and suspension. Looks like it should be much more stable and much stronger. I should get the car back after I return from my trip to Ohio, about 10/08. I'll then be pulling the body back off the frame to re-route my brake and fuel lines and some of the wiring. I'm really hoping to be back on the road in time for the Christmas party, with or without paint.

mikiec 09-27-2009 01:24 PM

I think you need to repaint it the old black color. It ran better then. :):)

Mike

Karl Bebout 09-27-2009 04:07 PM

There is nothing purdier than a black car, but there are quite a few of them. I might get confuzed with one with FoMoCo power... at least until I started the engine.

Danr55 09-27-2009 04:19 PM

Will you guys quit talking about black cars! YOu make me sad.,...

oleyellar 09-27-2009 09:13 PM

Make a statement

Karl,
I can see it now........ Chevrolet Hugger Orange with Black Houndstooth stripes.

Or wait long enough and GM (Government Motors) may come out with new standard color scheme.... Red white and blue.

Hope to see it back runnin soon.

Old Phart 10-06-2009 10:59 PM

My AC MKIV left rear brake squeeks pretty bad, so I'll bring the 65 GT350. In the afternoon/evening is the Cruise on Central. Any one else going to both events?

China 10-07-2009 01:50 AM

Will there be breakfast? Or are we going to breakfast somewhere else after?

Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB 10-07-2009 07:31 AM

Hey John, you're namesake (OL' Yaller) is up for auction by B-J Las Vegas this week. Lot #709.
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/
Nice old 61 Jag.

AZ Bob

mikiec 10-07-2009 12:54 PM

Whew...

For a minute there I thought John was selling.

Mike

Old Phart 10-07-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by China (Post 990986)
Will there be breakfast? Or are we going to breakfast somewhere else after?

Don't know about breakfast. This will be my first time for the Cars and Coffee event. Might as well check it out.

Danr55 10-08-2009 07:54 AM

No breakfast. Only some very expensive coffee.

RedSnake351 10-08-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danr55 (Post 991476)
No breakfast. Only some very expensive coffee.

Then it must have a double shot of top-shelf Irish Wiskey in it! **)

Ralph:MECOOL:

Fitz 10-10-2009 06:54 AM

Bondurant

%/Maybe since I got my dead ass up I will drive down there. What is it....half way to G Levy's. Think I will drive down to Phoenix late afternoon to Park Central. Is that on for sure?%/%/ Maybe...Maybe not, Maybe..Maybe not:rolleyes::rolleyes: