Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Go queensland !! (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/104635-go-queensland.html)

Wazza 05-21-2010 10:29 PM

Go QUEENSLAND !!

Not so much Cobra related...

but I'm sure ALL of you out there are wishing the Queensland Origin team all the success in the world for the upcoming STATE OF ORIGIN clash this Wednesday !!??:LOL::LOL:::

Merv and Sharon 05-22-2010 02:28 AM

What State of Origin? Is that on already? Isn't this the cricket season?

boxhead 05-22-2010 02:59 AM

Go the Maroons

acecob 05-23-2010 09:57 PM

get real

go the blues
Squash the Toadsss :3DSMILE: :D :D :3DSMILE:

**)**)**)**)**)**)

Chrome 05-24-2010 04:34 AM

I know i live in the state of the Blues but GO THE MAROONS :3DSMILE::3DSMILE::3DSMILE:

BJ's Snake 05-24-2010 04:54 AM

Don't how to get the big coloured letters but let's make it 5 in a row.
GO THE MAROONS.
Cheers

Blair 05-24-2010 04:20 PM

I painted my Cobra Blue for a reason!!!

boxhead 05-24-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blair (Post 1053154)
I painted my Cobra Blue for a reason!!!

Yet you live near the top end of the Maroon home land.

Merv and Sharon 05-24-2010 08:59 PM

Blair, David does not even live in QLD, yet he is able to offer support. I am deeply disappointed that you can't do the same for our struggling team.

boxhead 05-24-2010 09:44 PM

I would love to get to see a first game in a series at some point in my life, would be a great event to attend.

I am not even fussed to where the game is held, the first game is always the one where you find out just how the team is going to go as a group.

Blair 05-24-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merv and Sharon (Post 1053230)
I am deeply disappointed that you can't do the same for our struggling team.

I'll never trust another word you write on this forum mate!!! Before you wrote the above statement I took your word as gospel, but now I'll think twice about anything you say.:LOL:

STRUGGLING you smug CaneToad:JEKYLHYDE

Merv and Sharon 05-25-2010 03:55 AM

Actually Blair, I think that the Blues deserve to win this year. They have suffered enough and it is getting a bit boring.

Rob. Smith 05-25-2010 03:59 AM

State of Origin...so all the Sydney players that were born in QLD go back to there to play the game ? Against the Sydney players that were born in NSW. Then... they go back to their chosen teams to play against one another again. ?? I prefer to watch someone build an engine rather than a bunch of blokes chase a ball around a paddock.

Merv and Sharon 05-25-2010 04:06 AM

I am also starting to feel that way too Rob ...

Wazza 05-25-2010 06:22 AM

What a classic...
Two gentlemen taking the time to write down that they're not interested in this thread...but need to actually take the time to tell everyone ????:D

Well then..... I'd suggest that you get off this thread !!.....

Ya problem's solved !

It's obviously of no interest to you chaps.......
It was just to stir up a bit of fun from those who have an interest in the State of Origin match.

There's a few of us !!

Ahhh...That was fun !!:LOL:

Go Queensland .;);)

boxhead 05-25-2010 04:32 PM

Well said Wazza,

and I will add.

Go The Maroons, Clean up those stinking Cockies.

boxhead 05-26-2010 12:15 AM

So it looks like the boys will be playing in the mud tonight.
Is QLD's forward pack too big for slow conditions?
As in will they wear down and slow down quicker than the blues front rowers?

And will the nimble fingers and toes of Billy the Kid be canceled by slippery conditions?

We will have to wait and see.

I still say Go you mighty Maroons.

Donunder 05-26-2010 12:16 AM

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a NSW State of Origin fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are NSW State of Origin fans too.

Not really knowing what a NSW State of Origin fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.

There is, however, one exception.. Janet has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a NSW State of Origin fan," she answers.

"Then," asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a QLD State of Origin fan" boasts the little girl.

The teacher asks Janet why she is a QLD State of Origin fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mum are QLD State of Origin fans, so I'm a QLD State of Origin fan too" she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if you’re mum was a moron and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Janet smiles and says, "Then I'd be a NSW State of Origin fan."

Go Janet.... and GO THE MAROONS!!!

Rob. Smith 05-26-2010 03:00 AM

Ha I Got a bite. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz goes the reel .

Rebel1 05-26-2010 03:12 AM

!!Queenslander!!