Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Coca Cola Cobra`s (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/108193-coca-cola-cobra-s.html)

Ron61 10-10-2018 03:20 AM

Rob,

There is a small free program called Handbrake that I use all the time for videos. It lets you compress them some so they aren't so big and as long as you don't compress them to much you can't tell the difference in them. By doing this it makes them a little smaller and they will upload faster. You might try getting that and see if that will help, and you can set the compression level so if your video is already grainy I wouldn't do it to much. However it doesn't mess with the original as it stays the same.

Ron

Rob. Smith 10-11-2018 04:47 AM

Thanks Ron...I'll try that.. Apparently VLC isn't compatible with youtube and I'm having a bit of a challenge to find out how to convert VLC to something else. Not a computer nut here !

sambo 10-12-2018 02:28 PM

Hi Rob, VLC isn't a video format as far as I'm aware, it's a video player. If you browse the CD, what is the file extension on the video files? Likely to be .mpg, .mov, .avi, .mkv, .wmv or .mp4.

Rob. Smith 10-13-2018 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambo (Post 1452558)
Hi Rob, VLC isn't a video format as far as I'm aware, it's a video player. If you browse the CD, what is the file extension on the video files? Likely to be .mpg, .mov, .avi, .mkv, .wmv or .mp4.

Thanks sambo, Unfortunately I don't have the CD any more so I'm looking to convert this "file " to something compatible with you tube. I'll keep trying. I'm not very computer literate. ha ha .