Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2013, 01:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB, FORD 302W,T5
Not Ranked     
Red face Thanks giving at Lakeside

Oh dear! ---how to make friends and influence people :-
(the last few posts)

Thanks giving Lakside raceway QLD
Old 11-25-2013, 01:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe, 416ci of LS goodness
Not Ranked     

Who was the cobra owner?
Old 11-25-2013, 01:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

I believe it was "the Fastest Black Cobra in the world"....
He can't help himself by the sounds of it....
Spreading joy and love wherever he goes..lol
Gav likes this.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

"the guy driving that Cobra is a tosser. Last meeting he was trying to set the land speed record in pit lane ... absolute jerk."

Gold..... Sounds familiar.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Post deleted.

Last edited by Donunder; 12-02-2013 at 01:55 AM.. Reason: See further entry of Dec 2.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Seems he upsets people wherever he goes......
Old 11-27-2013, 02:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I was down there for a couple of hours Sunday morning. Some lovely old American cars on display.........but the black cobra was certainly "A stand out" in more ways than one ?
Old 11-27-2013, 03:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Before I had a chance to say hi and welcomed him to the nats he walked up with his stink eye tuned up to redline and says...
"Yeah mate know u...fast on the internet but u cant drive for ****"

It was a real pleasure in acquaintance making and in the best spirit of the event. I thought I was singularly special but by nats end many had had similar experiences.

Shame really as everyone in club world are generally always friendly.

Last edited by spookypt; 11-27-2013 at 05:52 PM..
Old 11-29-2013, 07:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Now built a race cobra.
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down giving us a bad name through assosiation.

The really sad thing is this person is not even a member of the club. all members of the club are judged by the the public through association of others owning a cobra. The behavior of others reflects upon us all. whether they are members of the club or not .

ps guess who is in a good mood today lol.
Mrs flatchat likes this.

Last edited by OZVENOM; 12-02-2013 at 01:22 AM.. Reason: inappropreate comments.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison#97 LS7 / T56
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZVENOM View Post
The really sad thing is this jerk is not even a member of the club .
He is rude obnoxious and so full of **** that he could put luggage point out of business. I cant wait to get on track with him and see what legend drive he isnt.

ps guess who is in a good mood today lol.
Mmmmmmm.....aaaaahhhhh......errrrr......

I guess.......SCOTTIE ??

How'd I go?

I'll buy you a beer tomorrow...that'll cheer you up.
Old 11-30-2013, 06:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Talking thanksgiving at lakeside

MMMM.. INTERESTING! FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN I THINK THE ONLY TOSSERS GOING AROUND ARE THE MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THIS .UNFORTUNATELY YOU GIVE YOUR CLUB A BAD REPUTATION.CAUSE I HAVE MET SOME REALLY DESCENT PEOPLE FROM YOUR CLUB . Could it just be that this black cobra doesnt want to be a part of such nonsense. Really don't you all have better things . Like a bunch of old women. And as for the gentleman referring to police and public/ I suggest your memory shortlived and maybe should reflect on past events in your own backyard regarding your own.Don...

As I see it black cobra is just minding his own business and having fun!!
Old 11-30-2013, 07:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by outside View Post
And as for the gentleman referring to police and public/ I suggest your memory shortlived and maybe should reflect on past events in your own backyard regarding your own.Don...
Moi???

And what are you doing up at this hour of the night? I've got an excuse -- I'm watching the footy. Australia in front at half-time.

Welcome to the forum!
Old 11-30-2013, 06:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Oh my , my aren't we a friendly bunch !.
This is the reason a "lot" of folks don't like the club scene . Backbiting while hiding under cover on the net . Don , you have a short memory of whats gone by in your own back yard. There was no animosity at the Nationals at all , where do you guys get this **** from.
The only "angry" was with the Beast itself, breaking the diff brackets.
Then again its only a small minority who do this crap and give the rest of the club a bad name. Towmaster and Missus Flatchat luv to stir it up . Most of you guys doing the sneaky whining don't even bring your toys out to play for real anyway. Come on guys this is supposed to be a fun thing to be part of !!.

Last edited by Mr Go Fast; 12-02-2013 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: Do the right thing and try and talk sence into the ****stirrers.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I generally, as a rule, don't take too seriously, the posts from people with one or two posts.... Seems they are not here for the 'spirit' of the forum but only to 'stir up' the locals.
So for that reason I would like to add that I was advised by a Nationals first timer that my car (competed at the Nationals for the last 7 years) was going to be disqualified because it was too loud. Despite the fact it still runs my Rego full undercar exhaust system and is really very quiet for a Cobra with the engine it has. This came from someone with working live side pipes ......
Still can't believe it actually happened...
Of course I wasnt disqualified....
Old 12-01-2013, 03:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Unhappy Thanksgiving at Lakeside

MMM... once again I find your comments interesting .And as the main person leading these nonsense rants it seems you dont like people who have an opinion.And unfortunately we live in Australia where everyone has that right not just youself. So you are really lucky then aren't you didn't get disqualified. Cause rules are rules. As stated in your post about the spirit of your club... once again I can see from certain posts you only attract those of your type .Very unAustralian no spirit in your club only a lot of nastiness and jealous people.Fortunately I don't see that fellow with the black cobra responding to you .Good on him he has the spirit that you all would want. Ciao for now and to all hope you have a merry christmas,and a better 2014 cause sounds like you have all had a really terible year and are very sad.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival #3199. 366ci L76, T56 6 speed, Blue circle custom paint, Australias most original cobra 2009-2010
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by outside View Post
MMM... once again I find your comments interesting .And as the main person leading these nonsense rants it seems you dont like people who have an opinion....
Perhaps he just doesn't like tossers. Whether they have an opinion or not. It would appear that he is not Robinson Crusoe.

Cheers
Towmaster likes this.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: v10 ford
Not Ranked     

What is it with you blokes up there, too close to the sun???
Old 12-01-2013, 05:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Mate, you are missing the point of the whole thread....
This black mongrel Cobra competes in events we don't normally compete in & has suggested maybe he is the fastest Cobra in (Qld)? We simply suggested he have a run against some of the cars he thinks he is faster than. So to his credit he made the trip to the Cobra Nationals this year. As did a whole lot of Cobras!
The result was a broken car and a few ruffled feathers.
The point of this thread if you read from the start is he has now ruffled more feathers within another forum after a thanksgiving event at Lakeside raceway.......
If you continually upset people and cause enough waves then eventually someone will fall out of the boat...... Or not be allowed back to such events...
But I'm not an event organizer so I don't make those decisions.
Just saying.
That's my 2c worth.
Merry Xmas all and a happy New Year.
Wazza likes this.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Wink thanksgiving at lakeside

MMM... interesting. Actions do speak louder than words and yes he has proven himself on many occasion. I wonder if black mongrol would be the center of your world if he hadn't been so successful... probable not. As quoted when you are good at what you do expect to cop a bit of flack cause a lot of people get a little put out . I am amazed to see you all so intrigued and continue to consume yourself. Only feathers ruffled feathers it appears mr towmaster would be yours as I can see.And yes as suggested I think you have had way too much sun, once again I hope next year is a better one for you.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Done a bit of my own research and asked a few questions around the place and black mongrol holds 3 Queensland titles 2 Australian hillclimb championshipsa number of lap records /one lap dash winner at Goulbourn...fastest Cobra ..and list goes on . Why is it that you guys all don't go compete.. don't understand your keen interest if your not in it you can't win it.I know you are also good at what you do King Cobra at Goulbourn 4 years .Great JOB.it appears anyone at the top will always ruffle some feathers , it is just the nature of the sport.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: