Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Baz
  • 3 Post By 750hp

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     
Default For Sale - Cobra under car exhaust system

NSW RMS approved under car exhaust system suit LS motor. Includes compliant cats and muffler. Almost new. Original cost $750. Sell $450. Pickup Engadine NSW.

Baz
Old 08-11-2013, 02:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC . 393 Dart alloy block Stroked 351 alloy heads ..all the goodies plus a pre oiler. al
Not Ranked     

Interesting ...What brand muffler ? looks large . hows the noise level ?
Old 08-11-2013, 05:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC with 6 litre 307KW LS2, Comp Cam, 348rwhp & 532.5 ftlb of torque with 6L80E Tiptronic Transmission
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. Smith View Post
Interesting ...What brand muffler ? looks large . hows the noise level ?
Muffler and Cats., supplied by Kirrawee Exhaust Systems. Muffler and Cats., unbranded. Manufactured by that company. Quite as a standard Commodore. Also passed emissions first up.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCM, Jag front and rear, LS3
Not Ranked     

Baz, dont you want to keep this incase for some reason you need to take another test?
Old 08-12-2013, 02:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedn View Post
Baz, dont you want to keep this incase for some reason you need to take another test?

Nope.
Mando and Tonus72 like this.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Replica Motor Company
Not Ranked     

Postage to Kilmore 3764 using e couriers and are you negotiable?.

Last edited by justcobra; 08-22-2013 at 02:10 PM..
Old 08-22-2013, 03:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcobra View Post
Postage to Kilmore 3764 using e couriers and are you negotiable?.
I tried to send you a PM, but apparently you are not registered to receive them on this site. I have searched for 'e couriers' with no result. I did find these couriers:- 'e.go.com.au' , but their quote for shipping from Engadine NSW to Kilmore VICT., was $461.45.

I have another suggestion that might save you the freight and could possibly cost you just a slab of VB. I am going to the Nationals at Goulburn on the long weekend in October and can arrange for the exhaust system to be taken down there. If you can arrange for one of your Victorian's who is coming up to the Nationals and bringing their Cobra on a trailer, they might take the system back and you can pick it up from them.

My non-negotiable price is $450. If you really want the system, advise and I will send you my details. I need your cheque sent to me by the end of the first week in September, 2013.

Baz

Last edited by Baz; 08-22-2013 at 05:34 PM..
Old 08-23-2013, 01:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default RMC Exhaust.

Thanks for the quotation.
Rx.Stanley.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCM, Jag front and rear, LS3
Not Ranked     

$450 is a cheap price. Especially if you have the same kit.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Rx.Stanley.
Hi Justcobra,

Stiffy has indicated on another thread that he is willing to take the exhaust system back to Victoria for you from the Nationals in October. Let me know if you are interested so I can keep him informed.

Baz
Old 08-24-2013, 04:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Wishing you good luck with this sale Baz......
Old 08-25-2013, 12:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donunder View Post
Thanks mate. I think it's a good deal for the buyer also.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Rx.Stanley.
Hi Justcobra.

Could you let me know if you are interested in purchasing the exhaust system as I have to arrange its transport from Sydney to Goulburn and then Goulburn to Victoria. I can get it to Wakefield no worries. Stiffy's coming up from Victoria to the Nationals in Goulburn and has indicated that he can transport it back to Victoria. All we are waiting on is an indicator from you as to whether you still want the exhaust system or not.

Baz
Old 08-30-2013, 12:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I just sent you a email responding to questions as to the availabilibilty of the RMC under cover exhaust system.
I wish to advise that I do not like to be presurised into the sale.
I was very polite with my response and do not like to be hounded.
As were not negotiable I politely declined to your offer with free delivery.
For the record- my money is good as I bought a set of BRM wheels out of GT40 from Albanycobra .
Albany cobra was negotiable and payment was done via paypal and the transaction was without any hiccups.
As indicated you have two prospective buyers and it is suggested that you offer your exhaust system to them.
Good Luck as I tried to sell a set of Neales wheels and I had NO BITES on this website.
Rx Stanley Kilmore
Old 08-30-2013, 01:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX3117 427FE
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donunder View Post
Jeez Don, how on Earth did you think that Baz needed luck to complete the transaction with this prospective buyer??????

Baz, clearly your hounding and pressuring was unacceptable. You should know better than to ask someone to commit to something before you arrange for it to be sent interstate. And your already reasonable price wasn't negotiable any further? Shame on you!!!

Good luck with the sale to someone else. Anyone else!
Rebel1, Baz and leroy17 like this.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
I just sent you a email responding to questions as to the availabilibilty of the RMC under cover exhaust system.
I wish to advise that I do not like to be presurised into the sale.
I was very polite with my response and do not like to be hounded.
As were not negotiable I politely declined to your offer with free delivery.
For the record- my money is good as I bought a set of BRM wheels out of GT40 from Albanycobra .
Albany cobra was negotiable and payment was done via paypal and the transaction was without any hiccups.
As indicated you have two prospective buyers and it is suggested that you offer your exhaust system to them.
Good Luck as I tried to sell a set of Neales wheels and I had NO BITES on this website.
Rx Stanley Kilmore
As you have elected not to receive PM's, I have sent you an email. Your email back to me is the only indication that I have received of the fact that you were not interested in purchasing my equipment. All I required was an indication one way or the other, so thanks for you response. The people who had volunteered to deliver the product to you in Victoria at no cost have now been advised. I have sent you another email which explains the situation more fully.

Thanks for your interest.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 750hp View Post
Jeez Don, how on Earth did you think that Baz needed luck to complete the transaction with this prospective buyer??????

Baz, clearly your hounding and pressuring was unacceptable. You should know better than to ask someone to commit to something before you arrange for it to be sent interstate. And your already reasonable price wasn't negotiable any further? Shame on you!!!

Good luck with the sale to someone else. Anyone else!
Thanks for your input Craig.

It's really amazing how some people switch things around to suit themselves.

You have accused me of hounding and pressuring the person to buy my exhaust system. That assumption is so far from the truth that it's laughable,

It actually doesn't matter to me whether I sell the system or not, but I thought it would be a cheap investment for someone who was in the process of a build and needed a system that would guarantee initial compliance.

If you peruse the thread, you will see that the prospective buyer requested me to establish a quote for shipping from NSW to Victoria which I did. I was surprised that the quote was more expensive than the price I was asking for the system.

As a favour to him, I investigated a possible alternative which in fact would have saved him the outrageous charges levied by the nominated courier.

You're right. Shame on me for trying to help someone out. It just goes to show you that no matter what you do, you can't please everybody all the time.