Absolute Pace

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > Australian Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 09-11-2020, 11:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Looking for a Robnell 429

If anyone is able to connect me to the owners of any Robnell 429's that would be appreciated.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AP 289FIA 'English' spec.
Not Ranked     

Hello MaybeLater,

Sorry, don't have information on the Robnells you've listed elsewhere.
However, tell us more about where you're from, and maybe also what your plans or objectives are.
Give us more information, and that might pique the interest of others who might be able to help

Good luck!
Glen
Old 09-12-2020, 05:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

thanks Glen - just deciding that in my 50th year I will buy the toy that I have always wanted. Based in Melbourne and quite sick of being locked down. Been looking at these toys for ages and thought no better time than now. I like the big blocks - not looking to race them or necessarily chase the fastest or latest model car (i have a daily drive for that) - just looking for some to burble down and get the milk and paper each day.

Adrian (aka MaybeLater)
Old 09-12-2020, 03:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kenmer with Ford Quad Cam Boss 260
Not Ranked     

Adrian
Are you looking to buy a completed car or are you open to building one?
If you wanted to build maybe contact Martin at Kenmer Engineering in Keysborough, he is now the Robnell owner. From memory he might still have a couple of original chassis on hand.
Doug
Old 09-12-2020, 08:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

looking for a completed car Doug thanks
Old 09-15-2020, 06:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

G'Day Adrian

I am also a newbie, a little older but the same idea For me I am looking at importing one (club licence only) or maybe to get one built along traditional lines. My thoughts are on Superformance however there is just so much you need to learn to be able to make an informed decision.

This is a great site to learn about these things and there is a great deal to learn before you even start to look to purchase.

There is a wealth of information on tap here just a matter of prodding the beasts and the info will flow. Good Luck in your search. May see you some day at the club meets once this bloody COVID thing in Melbourne starts to ease and our Mr Bean decides to pull his head in and give us some freedom again Hahaha !

Best Regs
Andrew
Old 09-16-2020, 12:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR3516, LS3, Aussie Mike'd T-56, 3.70 LSD, AP brakes, Penske shocks
Not Ranked     

if your budget allows, you will never be disappointed in a Superformance. They set the bar.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

thanks for the note - the superformance cars certainly look very nice - its a shame we dont live in the USA as it seems the choice and variety are much enhanced.

I have received a few little nibbles on my Robnell's so will keep looking but certainly if someone comes across any intel i would really appreciate a heads up

Adrian
Old 09-18-2020, 09:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Good luck with your search, Adrian. I am far removed from both the US and Australia yet I too have an appreciation for the Robnell Cobras. If you do find what you're looking for, give us an update and please share any insights you may have on what I consider to be one of the significant Cobra replica marques.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 09-24-2020, 10:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

i will be sure to send an update - i have a couple of possible avenues so lets see what happens in next little while

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: