Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   How many Aussies are on Club Cobra? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/43646-how-many-aussies-club-cobra.html)

ac andy 07-23-2003 04:29 AM

How many Aussies are on Club Cobra?

%/ Hey guys, how many Aussies do you think there are on Club Cobra? Do you think we could organise something so that we can catch up at the Nationals and put some faces to some names?

Sign in Aussies so we can see you all!

Andy.;)

750hp 07-23-2003 05:07 AM

How many? Not enough!!! Certainly not enough Queenslanders. :(

Quality, not quantity.

boxhead 07-23-2003 05:07 AM

I am one of the aussie contingent here.
My name is David and currently living in Alice Springs with no speed limits.
My background is as a motor mechanic with the past 11 years with holden, if anyone has any questions regarding gm gear in there cars weather it be technical questions or checking on prices,
give me a yell and i will find what i can

Rebel1 07-23-2003 05:38 AM

Ermmm, I'm one of those quality ones %/

You all take care

Bryan Wilson 07-23-2003 05:45 AM

Aussies on Club Cobra

Don't post much but I'm always lurking in the background.
I read the Club Cobra pages every day.
Regards,
Bryan Wilson

Rebel1 07-23-2003 05:52 AM

Oi Bryan

Wots this "Young at heart old Fart" thingy?

Bet I'm older than you, I get a mention on the sides of the egyptian Pyramids ;)

You all take care

REPTYL 07-23-2003 06:09 AM

Quality, ANDQuantity

The Vic's I've spotted are:

AC Andy
Adrian S
Aussie Mike
Bernie (ex pat')
justbetter
Ozcobra
Stephen Low
and the Mrs.

Quality, and quantity :)

REPTYL 07-23-2003 06:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And can't forget mr. Wilson. (sorry).

This is a Photo of Bryan's son Barry at the last DECA event.

Alvin 07-23-2003 04:32 PM

lve just purchased a cobra, but lve been hassling everyone for the past year. Iam in Melbounre and hope to catch up with member at the next meeting.

Alvin

Ps lm still waiting to hear by about my membership, lve sent money and its been over a week!!!!

Rebel1 07-23-2003 04:51 PM

Not Surprised

Welcome Alvin, Not surprised about the delay with ya membership. After all, you do live in Melbourne.

They clock both the mail and the performance cars with a calendar down there. :D :D

Crazy mixed up place that is... Why are you lot only allowed to make right hand turns from the left lane in the city? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the madhouse, you'll find a great amount of help here...what cobra did you get and what you going to put in it?.

You all take care

AC514 07-23-2003 05:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:mad: :( :( :CRY: :CRY: Jason you forgot about me
or was it deliberate [Robnell issue] ?
Just kidding i'm not angry i just get even.

Aussie Mike 07-23-2003 06:33 PM

AC514, That's nasty.

But it's OK, we understand you have "Robnell issues". :D

Cheers

Alvin 07-23-2003 07:11 PM

Les
I purchased one that is already registered and l will change a few things. Its DRB with a 302 efi AOD auto box..

I will drive around for awhile before changing things, But the first l will replace is brake to VT11 brakes and couple of engine mods like cam manifold etc etc ......

Alvin

Aussie Mike 07-23-2003 07:16 PM

Hi Alvin,

Congratulations on getting the Cobra!!

Looks like you've got a few wet months ahead to do the brakes etc.

Cheers

Alvin 07-23-2003 07:21 PM

weeks lending up too my purchase have been great until now, lucky that it comes with a hard top. l will start posting pic asap..

Alvin

pneall 07-23-2003 08:07 PM

Hi Guys check CC site daily. Been a great source of inspiration as I build my Cobra. Should be finished in time for Aussie summer(2003).

I will be at the nationals to look. Next year I will be competing.

The wait to finish the Cobra is killing me or maybe thats the Coopers I need to think things through:D

Regards,

Phil Neall

Rebel1 07-23-2003 10:45 PM

Not another one !!!

Hey Phil, good to hear from you.

We are prolly similiar in build progress to each other. I'd like to think mine will be finished at latest Chrissy this year.

I have just received some great information today from Queensland Transport which allows me a much greater choice (read ADR/pollution standards) of engine. WOOHOOOO!! :D :D

Mind you, mine WILL be a FORD!!

You all take care

Rebel1 07-23-2003 10:56 PM

Hey Alvin

Mate, this is DRB country up here as you prolly know. A heap of the DRB's around and some damn nice ones too.

Have you the earlier body style with the perky butt (a term learned from our Americal friends), or the later body shape?.

I have had a ride in a 347 powered DRB and it frightened me $hitle$$.

I think I left a permanent imprint of my fingerprints in his clearcoat. :MECOOL:

You all take care

OZVENOM 07-24-2003 12:52 AM

nothing is impossible.

Hi all i only post when i got something intelligent to say which isnt to often.
but if you wan to know how build the wildest cobras look no further.:3DSMILE:

regards Scott.

arks robnell 07-24-2003 02:14 AM

Hi Jason, I wouldn't mind if you add me to your list of Victorians.

Regards Ahmed Elmasri