Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Added new pics (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/49372-added-new-pics.html)

boxhead 01-18-2004 01:13 AM

Added new pics

I have added some new pics of my car into my gallery.

My baby stands on her own feet for the first time, cant walk on her own yet though. :D

I took the pics with a digital camers and they uploaded straight away, I cant understand why I cant upload the scanned pics I took of Bernie and Garrett's cars.
Are they different somehow?

STG 01-18-2004 01:24 AM

What Are The Scanned File Types?

I have a couple of scanners and they both default to tiff file types.

I don't think you can upload *.tif files. If they are tiffs, you need to convert them. Since tiffs are uncompressed, they may exceed the file size limitations, too.

boxhead 01-18-2004 01:27 AM

I just checked the pics, it says they are bmp whatever that means?

Adrian S 01-18-2004 02:13 AM

Hey Boxhead,

Great photos. And to think I was at the same stage 2 years ago. Just remeber, it just keeps getting better.

BMPs are bitmaps which are not compressed. May want to switch to JPG (J-Peg) as these are much more efficient for storage & uploading times.

I've also just uploaded 4 new pics. 2 are of the new G-Force body. Don't know a lot about them (i.e composition) but they are totally seamless. Talk about easy preparation. The other 2 are of the 2 chassis types (Mark I & II) in case anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Adrian.

boxhead 01-18-2004 02:36 AM

Yep I had a brain fart and realised my mistake in saveing the pics as bmp's, so I have just finished converting them all to jpg and will upload them now

Your pics should all be on in about 1/2 hour Bernie.

Some pics of Bernie's and Garrett's cars are added finally. :JEKYLHYDE

BMK 01-18-2004 05:02 AM

Boxhead

:3DSMILE:

Photos look good. Thanks for placing them on. I was curious to see what photos you took that day.

%/

I have made further progress with inner wheel panels in now and the air cleaner sorted. I used a recessed base air cleaner and cut the lip off that fits around the choke tower etc. This allows it to sit down that extra 10mm (1/2"). Used a shallow air cleaner and a standard top that has a large dome type centre.

You may remember I cut all the excess stuff from the carby - choke tower etc.

Tested the Cobra on the road and its not starving for air at all. Will change the filter to a KN type?

Cheers

Bernie

Bernie Knight
Mt. Gambier South Australia

Home of "Weekend at Bernie's #2" March 13th/14th**)