Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   New Superformance At The Nationals (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/53234-new-superformance-nationals.html)

justbetter 04-29-2004 04:16 PM

New Superformance At The Nationals

:D A mid size northern state BIRDIE just droped a message on my desk that a NEW Stroked SUPERFORMANCE is on the starting blocks in South Africa, and will be here in OZ and lining up at the Nationals later this year.

The BIRDIE is a Club Cobra Member too... %/

Aussie Mike 04-29-2004 05:35 PM

That's excellent news. Are you going to give us any more hints as to who it is?

Cheers

justbetter 04-29-2004 05:55 PM

Hopfully he wont be able to control his typing fingers and share his good fortune, and wise decision.

I just wonder what he is going to do with the Cobra he already has ...

And other sign written toys in the garage :-)

Aussie Mike 04-29-2004 05:59 PM

His initials wouldn't happen to be *.*. would they?

Cheers

Edit: names have been changed to protect the inocent :D

justbetter 04-29-2004 06:17 PM

I'll Be Courtious & Polite and let him lets us know more.

Cameron Parsons 05-03-2004 05:54 PM

Guilty as charged....;)

Cameron Parsons 05-03-2004 11:03 PM

I have now updated my Vehicle Profile....

The cat is truly out of the bag now!:p

Rebel1 05-04-2004 12:00 AM

WooHoooo!!!

Great stuff......Congrats Cameron, Those superformance thingys gotta be the best replica in Ozzie land right now.

Now..tell us what stroker it's gonna be :)

Would it be one of the *.* ones or a w??????.* ones ?:rolleyes:

Cameron Parsons 05-04-2004 12:13 AM

As with all things Cobra, I think I know now what it will be, but I have a few months to change my mind. So this is written with the caviat that it's not final until I turn the key.

Ford Motorsports 302/347 Stroker, Z Heads, etc, etc
MoTec with Imagine injection

this one Traditional Weber Lookalike
another view Without air cleaners

or this one Better intake length

that's today's thought. If I make up my mind too fast, I won't have the fun of looking at a million options and dreaming.

Cameron

Rebel1 05-04-2004 12:33 AM

Ohh......nice lightweight high winding stroker hey?

Just ask me if I like that cross ram system.......very very nice.

This is one car I'll be keen to see

:MECOOL:

750hp 05-07-2004 07:31 PM

Cameron - congratulations on choosing the best factory built car available in Australia. Scott and I were in awe of the consistently high quality of the SPF cars when we were over in the States last year. The paintwork on the cars in outstanding !!!

I love the look of the cross ram intake. Is that the intake that's made over here? I love it.

Cameron Parsons 05-07-2004 10:06 PM

The manifolds are made by Imagine Injection in the US.

Now I am sure someone on this board will be able to tell me. If there is a choice between the two intake systems in my previous message. Which one will deliver the best performance? I think I have heard that the longer intake length of the cross ram system is capable of delivering more torque. But truth be told, I haven't a clue.

And thanks regards the SPF, they do look great inside and out.

Cameron

Cameron Parsons 05-19-2004 02:32 AM

For those who are interested, the Imagine Cross Ram is only available for the LS1, as pictured, and there are a few of those in the works here.

I will be going for the 48IDA look alike:D

Cameron

BMK 05-21-2004 01:19 AM

Cameron

SPF way to goooo..

///////// >> **)

I'm impressed with Garret's SPF and was even more impressed when I checked out SPF at Costa Mesa.

If you get over to LA Cal. check Lance and Dennis out. Give me a call and I will pass details on.

:CRY:

The SPF guys in Cal. are all in a bit of s#it at this time with roller versus completed cars for the compliance. So give them a call prior.

%/

But well worth checking out the twenty or so cars they have there.

Count down is on for the SPF hey..

Cheers

Bernie

Cameron Parsons 06-15-2004 05:19 PM

It's only a small part, but it's the first part. The manifold has arrived.

Don't know if I will fit it, or frame it :LOL:

pics in the Gallery

Cameron

750hp 06-15-2004 05:33 PM

Very sexy !!! Are those filters going to fit under the scoop?

Did you have any dramas / unforeseen expenses with customs?

Cameron Parsons 06-15-2004 05:40 PM

I am assured, by the folks who make these, that they fit entirely under the scoop with the engine we are using..... time will tell!

As for customs, no dramas. fees and charges as expected.

As they say, nothings a problem if you throw enough money at it :CRY:

Cameron

Aussie Mike 06-15-2004 05:57 PM

Drool... looks awesome.

I love the 8 TB manifold setups on Cobras. I plan to go with the Harrop setup on mine eventually.

Harrop 8 TB

Cheers

justbetter 06-15-2004 06:47 PM

looking

looking good cameron, now you got to be starting to make brumm brumm noises.

You started to look ar rubber yet ?

Cameron Parsons 06-15-2004 07:00 PM

Good question, I have two sets of wheels, so I can get a little creative with the competitve set, without worrying about burning comp rubber $$$$ driving to the post office.

I'm open to suggestions.

Cameron