Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   A new Reptyl Racing crew member (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/66467-new-reptyl-racing-crew-member.html)

REPTYL 07-21-2005 09:14 PM

A new Reptyl Racing crew member

The mighty Reptyl Racing team has grow by one with the birth Wednesday night of Jaidyn Raymond Millington.
Jaidyn and Judy are both fighting fit and in good sprits.
The little Reptyl racesuit will measure 52cm in length and will need to house his slender 7 pound 7 body.

Photos coming.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tenrocca 07-21-2005 09:17 PM

Well done Jason. We might be able to set ours up in 27 years time. (Thats when Mia is allowed to start seeing boys).

pneall 07-21-2005 09:42 PM

Jason, Judy,

Congratulations to you both on the arrival of your son.

Phil:D

Ralph_C 07-21-2005 10:29 PM

Congrats Jason & Judy

Hope all continues to remain on track .........

Rebel1 07-21-2005 11:03 PM

Now hang on a tick!! :cool:

Everybody said there was some reason you gave up bein pres so now we know . ;)

Congrats mate, to you and Judy. Hope the lil fella inherited his mothers looks :rolleyes: ;)

stiffy 07-22-2005 12:43 AM

Well done......

Congrats' Jason and Judy, I hope all is well.

Will we see him at the Nats...........

You needed one to make him "STIFFY"

OZVENOM 07-22-2005 01:16 AM

congratulations

A very big congratulations to the milligton Family oh i mean racing team.:3DSMILE: .
Ps Jason are you a dick johnson fan???

Regards oz.

REPTYL 07-23-2005 05:20 AM

Here he is.

1 Attachment(s)
1 day old

REPTYL 07-23-2005 05:26 AM

OZ

Quote:

Jason are you a dick johnson fan???
Not really, always thought he was a bit arrogant.
Enjoyed the XD-XE years.
Loved the stack during Hardies Heroes back in 83 (I think it was 83, I'm sure Aussie Mike will correct me if wrong:))

BMK 07-24-2005 12:55 AM

Jason Judy

Congratulations guys. Yes a team of your own - or a new Cobra as the boys take on the girls..:confused:

Bernie and Anne

boxhead 07-24-2005 06:02 AM

Congratulations to Judy and Jason (I say Judy first as I am sure she did all the work).
I hope that all is going well for everyone involved, I can see the little Blue and red suit now :)

Rebel1 07-24-2005 06:57 AM

Yep...the lil fella is cute.

That means he inherited his Mums good looks.

Congrats again Judy and Jason.

Leeroy 07-24-2005 07:13 PM

Jason & Judy
congrats on the arrival of Jaidyn. Very cute! Dont forget your gunna have to size him up with a nice helmet as well:3DSMILE:
well done, Leeroy

TMK 2002 07-24-2005 08:45 PM

Congrats Jason Judy & co...

Wonderful news for you all.

So the big question is? Will he be able to drive the cobra? My dad lets me :D

AC302 07-24-2005 08:49 PM

Congratulation Judy & Jason. Now you can start building another car for the Kids to share.

Rebel1 07-24-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AC302

Congratulation Judy & Jason. Now you can start building another car for the Kids to share.
Naa....I heard rumour that Jason is moving the hinges on the boot ( US. Trunk) to the bottom and makin a dicky seat in the back. ;) :JEKYLHYDE :LOL:

TMK 2002 07-24-2005 11:13 PM

What about the gas bottle!?! :eek:

Rebel1 07-25-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Todd Knight

What about the gas bottle!?! :eek:
Fairly obviously Todd, you've never changed the nappy on a new born. :CRY:

Mate, you don't need any gas bottles with them. :rolleyes: LPG has nuffin on these kids, it all just happens naturally and you'll need more than just a gas mask. :o

Repulsive stuff I tell ya...I just never figured out how something so bluddy revolting can come out of some-one so cute. :CRY: :CRY:

BMK 07-27-2005 03:52 PM

Les

Your baby sitting techniques are well known in Queensland

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/d...ingproblem.jpg

Rebel1 07-27-2005 04:41 PM

Bernie, how can you say that?, you have me all wrong. :)

I'd have that kid in your pic bound and gagged. :LOL: :LOL: