Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Who's going Winton (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/77257-whos-going-winton.html)

acecob 04-15-2007 05:19 AM

Phil !
Lucky I took the test drive to breky today, got home had a look around and found an oil leak rh rear axle ONTO THE BRAKES :CRY: . pulled it apart I'll replace the bearing and seal tommorrow , apart from that it felt good just ask Don he saw !:D

see you Friday **)

don dimitriadis 04-16-2007 01:20 AM

Poetry in motion as you resurfaced the roadway with fresh rubber, but your lines weren't straight:LOL:
Good Luck to all the NSW contingent.
Don

Flukeyluke 04-16-2007 01:56 AM

Hey guys,
I am heading up on Saturday for a look. What time does the action at Winton finish?

acecob 04-16-2007 03:45 AM

Practice Friday all day, and all day Saturday, till 4 or 5 I suppose :cool:

acecob 04-16-2007 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by don dimitriadis
Poetry in motion as you resurfaced the roadway with fresh rubber, but your lines weren't straight:LOL:
Good Luck to all the NSW contingent.
Don

Hey Don did It leave some decent marks couldn't see lol!**)

acecob 04-16-2007 03:56 AM

hey Don ,
your car looks great , can't wait to see it with the wheels on ;)
post some pics in your gallery !

Alvin 04-16-2007 03:57 AM

whos goin up on saturday???

don dimitriadis 04-16-2007 04:13 AM

Still trying to work out how to post, still green:LOL: at this.

Philm 04-16-2007 04:34 AM

Black Marks

Peter,
Better to have the diff seal go now rather than Winton.

Took the car for a run to bed the brakes in and diff.

All good, I have just got 5 days worth of work to get thru in 2 days then we are off.

Phil

acecob 04-16-2007 05:01 AM

:eek: GOOD LUCK !

don dimitriadis 04-16-2007 05:34 AM

Got the photo's posted, so i achieved!!!!:LOL:

acecob 04-16-2007 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by don dimitriadis
Got the photo's posted, so i achieved!!!!:LOL:

Cool now just keep adding, don,t know whats wrong but I can't upload any pics, bee:mad trying for ages :mad:

later

Cameron Parsons 04-16-2007 09:53 PM

Just starting the big commute.... **) **) **)

See you all on Friday :3DSMILE: :MECOOL: :D

Cameron

400TT 04-16-2007 11:14 PM

Good luck guys, wish I was going again this year...just too much work and little extra cash for trips like that at the moment.

Will be definitely at Nationals. :D Without car again at this stage. :CRY:

acecob 04-17-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cameron Parsons
Just starting the big commute.... **) **) **)

See you all on Friday :3DSMILE: :MECOOL: :D

Cameron

Happy trails , be safe !

stuartt 04-18-2007 02:41 AM

do we have access to compressed air at winton and will winton be selling fuel over the weekend?

Flukeyluke 04-18-2007 04:49 AM

Hey guys,
From a checking-out-cars, speaking-to-Cobra-owners perspective, is it better to Head to Winton on Saturday or Wang on Sunday?

Philm 04-18-2007 04:48 PM

We are off.

Cars loaded, a quick cuppa and we are on our way.

See you there.

boxhead 04-18-2007 06:21 PM

To everyone heading down for the weekend, all take care and keep the shiney side up.

The exception's being PhilM's car and Aussie Mike's car.
I think they have all the shiney stuff under there cars and flat paint (or gelcoat) on the top.

And I wanna see plenty of pictures, fingers crossed someone takes a laptop and digi camera and can upload the pics each night.

My wife is in Sydney this week so I will be home all alone over the weekend.

400TT 04-18-2007 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuartt
do we have access to compressed air at winton and will winton be selling fuel over the weekend?

No, not officially. Last year we just borrowed air compressor from the other (more professional) teams. Superformance are always great guys when it comes to helping out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flukeyluke
Hey guys,
From a checking-out-cars, speaking-to-Cobra-owners perspective, is it better to Head to Winton on Saturday or Wang on Sunday?

For me, Saturday is THE day. When the cars are in the pits, you can talk to the drivers with their cars in front of them, in the shade. There are nice big gaps between runs, so plenty of time to talk to drivers in the pits. Sunday is half a day of motokhanas and then BBQ lunch.