Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Australian Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/)
-   -   Would Just Like To Say G'day To You All (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/australian-cobra-club/81609-would-just-like-say-gday-you-all.html)

ls1 Ac Cobra 08-21-2007 04:14 AM

Would Just Like To Say G'day To You All

Hey name is Greg and own an AC Cobra Classic Revival body chassis built by me running an ls1 motor with 6 speed.

Would also like to know who else lives in Sydney and where and when do all you guys meet.

Cheers from Greg:)

sambo 08-21-2007 05:03 AM

G'day Greg and welcome to the forum. You'll find plenty of CR guys in or around Sydney - just give them time and they'll announce themselves here I'm sure.

Meanwhile check out the Cobra Car Club NSW website.

Cheers,
Paul

Aussie Mike 08-21-2007 06:11 AM

Hi Greg,

Good to see you found your way over here.

Sweet looking car in your gallery. Did you put it together or was it a turnkey?

Cheers

Plums 08-21-2007 06:19 AM

It's always good to see another Darksider on here..... Welcome!!!

stephen low 08-21-2007 06:23 AM

Nice looking car.

Are the side pipes just one diameter? I like them in the true S/C style, black instead of bling! And they suit the car's paint finish!

Cheers

boxhead 08-21-2007 04:56 PM

Great looking car you have Greg,
Welcome along.

Tenrocca 08-21-2007 05:05 PM

I concur - really great looking car. There are a bunch of us here in Sydney - where abouts are you? Love to hear some details of your build. :)

400TT 08-21-2007 05:12 PM

Yeah, fantastic looking Cobra. Well done mate.

I like the lay out of your gauges.

If you can, can you post some photos of your interior and engine bay.

sambo 08-21-2007 05:51 PM

Greg I like the 'street' look. Also what side mirrors did you use? Very unique.

Leeroy 08-21-2007 05:52 PM

Greg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your beautiful cobra. Plenty of us CR guys around also with the LS1 of course.

Also greater majority of CR guys also in NSW so I'm sure they will make themselves known to you.

Cheers Leeroy

Beejay 08-21-2007 06:03 PM

Greg,

I am at Baulkham Hills. There are plenty of us CR guys in Sydney.

Would love to catch up.

Ben

LEWIS-AK1203 08-21-2007 06:21 PM

Nice car, is it a custom color?

Churchy 08-21-2007 07:03 PM

Another CR

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the mad house. Really nice car you have there.

I live near Manly and am 2/3 rds of the way through building a CR. Which means I have about 1/2 way to go cause I'll have to pull something apart and go backwards :JEKYLHYDE

Where in Sydney are you from ? As Tenrocca says - tell us about your build ..

Cheers
Mark

richardferguson 08-21-2007 07:32 PM

Well done Greg, nice car.
Check out this link for local Cobra stuff
http://www.cobracarclubnsw.org.au/events_coming.htm
Richard

stiffy 08-21-2007 08:05 PM

Nice car

Greg,

Nice car, love the colour and rear light assembly.....

I have just statred a Daytona with the GEN4 AND 6 SPEED, NICE COMBO.

STIFFY

Philm 08-22-2007 01:53 AM

CR Growth

HI Greg,
Great looking car.

I am in Penrith, also have a CR.

Phil

acecob 08-22-2007 02:39 AM

Welcome to the Cobra community , nice car , visit the nswccc site and have a look at the upcoming events, also tells when and where we meet for breky's
once a month etc.

and you also have time to enter the nationals for end of sept, you shouldn't miss that :D

ls1 Ac Cobra 08-22-2007 05:34 AM

Thanks for all the replys built the car myself.

Now to go through all the questions colour is titanium grey,mirrors are off a harley,smiths cobra gauges side pipes are all one size coated in ceramic will post pics of interior and engine bay when i finish with what i have planned.

Also if any body needs a hand or any questions am more than welcome to come over in my cobra of coarse and help.

Cheers from Greg

pneall 08-22-2007 07:38 PM

Greg,

welcome to CC. I am Hornsby.

The Nationals are on at the end September at Wakefield if you are interested in that sort ofthing:JEKYLHYDE **)

Regards,

Phil:)

Tenrocca 08-22-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pneall
I am Hornsby.

Im sure other people live there as well Phil - Its not all about you..:)